The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi my name is Eric

I was doing a research online earlier trying to look for places to learn how to create a game apps. I am lucky I clicked into your website and started reading the content of your website. I found the information and materials that you provided on this website is much easier for me to understand and I can't wait to learn how to do it myself step by step and learn from the experts.

• Hello Folks ! I am Rabindra Mahanta, a newbie on this gaming world. Hope the gaming world will welcome me !!1

• Hi. I'm Brian. I'm a software engineer at the Ohio Supercomputer Center.

I'm trying out Construct 2 for fun and stopped in here to say hi.

• I am a hobbies I hate games but love making them it's fun to make games... my motto here let's help each other

• Hello there!

• Hello

• Love this Website

• Hi! Hope this website would be a big help for me

• Hello evereybody,

I am a citizen of the city Arnhem,

I was introduced to contruct 2 by gamestad Arnhem

Iam very intrested

Greetz tHE HERMANATOR

• Hello all !

My name is s0ca, i'm a french young sound-designer, fan of Pixel Art who want to learn how to make games.

So I guess that i'm on the good way

I'm here to learn and share ! Feel free to contact me if you need some BGM or sound effects

• Hi everyone,

I'm from Puerto Rico.

I studied Programming and keep studying Network technology and app development.

I still learning how to use Construct 2 but have some experiences from other programs. I would like to met new people and see if I could collaborate with some of the teams, that would be great. Well I be available for make new friends, and also learn a lot from others.

I'm working in a game but the same still in baby steps. Well I hope to hear from someone soon!

Have a great day!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi my name is Daniel and I love to play video games, watch movies, tv shows and a bunch of other stuff. I also am interested in how games are made/how to make them, along with how to animate (e.g. in Adobe Flash).

Right now my hope is to eventually create a rogue-like dungeon game inspired by Binding of Isaac.

• Hey im Caleb Guys im new to game design but looking forward to cracking into it and making some mint games

• Hello everyone

So im new here ...... I am 40 years old and have been playing text based games for the last 10-12 years. I always wanted to try my hand at making my own game. After searching I came across this enegine and thought i would give it a try.

Looking forward to getting to know the community.....

• Hello guys, I am Caidan. I have been developing videogames for about 3 years on and off. I have used construct 2 previously over last school year for projects and am now using it for personal projects. I like doing 2D assets of art as well but I would like someone to maybe partner up with

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)