The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi

• Hello! My wife and I have been talking about making a game for awhile. We got pretty far in Unity, but our game is 2D and Unity makes it harder than it has to be with 2D stuff. So we thought we'd give this a chance!

• how to make the leaderboard for scirra , I 've tried but still can not, can anyone want to help me?

• yojimaru

how to make the leaderboard for scirra , I 've tried but still can not, can anyone want to help me?

This section is for introductions.

If you have a question, post it in the 'How Do I' section.

• sorry,,, but can you help me ?

• Hi!

I am a budding game dev, a Game Design student, a Software Developer, and so much more. I work out of Germany and I am trying to learn about a variety of different engines for making games. Stay tuned to see what I manage to accidentally make!

Best regards,

Chris "Mordavian" Adkins

• My name is Requel, I'm from the United States and I didn't really hear about Construct2 I just found it on the web.

• Hi All,

My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

• Hi All,

My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

There are some good examples of maths games in the Arcade, for instance https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/functionsvocab1-3261.

• > Hi All,

>

> My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

>

There are some good examples of maths games in the Arcade, for instance .

Thanks will have a look. Here are some example of lessons we want to convert: whizz dot com / sample / sample-exercises

• I am a teacher looking to combine gaming with questions that will teach/test students over concepts we are coving in class. If there are any other teachers out there that are already doing this, I would love to hear from you!

Looking forward to great adventures in game design!

Bill Creger

• its perfect

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello

• Hello World,

I am here to learn and develop mobile apps/games for the world.

I am the newest member here. I will surely need your support here

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)