The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• My name is Ken and I started playing games with a cap gun many years before video games was a word.

I am now 75 and can remember when we bought our first television. (Black and White. No color.)

That will explain why I don't know a lot of terms.

I may have tried Construct2 several years ago but couldn't figure it out. I seem to be doing better this time.

I am living in the Philippines with my family though I am an American from Ohio.

• Hello, I'm new to the forum, I've been programming for a few years and learning to make games for about as long, it's nice to meet you

• Hi There! i'm starting to learn about game programming. I dabble in Unity and UE4, and i can handle myself in 3dsMax, Substance Painter and Photoshop. Trying Construct out for prototiping purposes.

• Hello everyone !

I'm WeneW (aka NeozooM) and i'm 27. Living in Paris.

Working in Animation studios and i am , obviously, fond of game design topics and especially indie scene.

Worked a bit on Game maker and trying hard to learn some languages (Java, python, lua) before giving up cause of the lack of free time.

Being , by my work, better at making graphics and animations, I found Construct 2 really attractive but i was quite sceptic.

Now that i jumped throught it, i really enjoy the ease of use and very nice possibilities it offers to create nice 2D games !

The community is helpful and the forums active, glad to join you !

cheers!

• Hello everyone !

My name is Steven, I'm a 22 years old graphic designer and programmer, I live in France, and it's been two years since I started using Construct 2.

I'm working on a big real-time RPG project all by myself (kind of like the Tales of series).

I'm currently looking for a more stable professionnal situation, so if you can offer me a job please let me know !

I'm curious, I speak French fluently and I manage very well in English, and I would love to travel, so working abroad wouldn't be a problem.

I recently wrote a small tutorial on Scirra, here is the link if you're interested :

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4870/save-and-load-game-in-a-specific-folder-using-nwjs-node-webkit

• I like badges!

• hello salut

[/color]

• Hi

• Hello! My name is Jorge and I'm Jorge901, I'm a novician coder and I wanna make games, so my teacher send me this page and I'm downloading Construct2 but I have no idea about how to use it x,x

• Hi my name is Ghabriel Eduardo Vello and I am Brazilian

I like games always wanted to do one, but found it very difficult until I met the construct 2

Ty Scirra

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i hope i can master this engine soon

• Hi! I'm Charlie! I just want to learn sweet stuff.

• Hello

LOOOOOOOOOOL

• Hello there! I'm new at Construct Forum and Community, I hope you can enjoy my games that I'll be posting from today an on!

• Hello! I'm Samael. I'm Italian, and I want make games.

Ah, sorry for my English.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)