The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• yojimaru

how to make the leaderboard for scirra , I 've tried but still can not, can anyone want to help me?

This section is for introductions.

If you have a question, post it in the 'How Do I' section.

• sorry,,, but can you help me ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi!

I am a budding game dev, a Game Design student, a Software Developer, and so much more. I work out of Germany and I am trying to learn about a variety of different engines for making games. Stay tuned to see what I manage to accidentally make!

Best regards,

Chris "Mordavian" Adkins

• My name is Requel, I'm from the United States and I didn't really hear about Construct2 I just found it on the web.

• Hi All,

My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

• Hi All,

My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

There are some good examples of maths games in the Arcade, for instance https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/functionsvocab1-3261.

• > Hi All,

>

> My name is Scott and I work for an Educational Content company based in London. I'm doing some research on tools to assist in recreating 1200+ Maths lessons that are currently in Flash into something mobile friendly.

>

There are some good examples of maths games in the Arcade, for instance .

Thanks will have a look. Here are some example of lessons we want to convert: whizz dot com / sample / sample-exercises

• I am a teacher looking to combine gaming with questions that will teach/test students over concepts we are coving in class. If there are any other teachers out there that are already doing this, I would love to hear from you!

Looking forward to great adventures in game design!

Bill Creger

• its perfect

• hello

• Hello World,

I am here to learn and develop mobile apps/games for the world.

I am the newest member here. I will surely need your support here

Thanks

• Hello Everyone,

Allow me introduce myself, I am the Business Development Manager for App Bazaar & Firstouch Mobile.

App Bazaar is India’s First Regional App Store and our distribution platform for App Developers.

Firstouch is the World's First Regional Smartphone Operating System and a Regional Mobile Ecosystem to bridge the digital divide.

We have a tie-up with Micromax in India and Elite Mobile in Bangladesh. Firstouch OS with App Bazaar is available in Micromax Devices in India and Elite Mobile Devices in Bangladesh.

I am excited to be on Scirra, I would love to get introduced with new app developers and help them grow their businesses by on-boarding their apps on our system. I would personally take care of your account and deliver the best results for you guys.

Please check our Developer Portal where you can sign up and publish your apps for free.

Best,

Herukh Shahani

e: herukh (at) mofirst (dot) com

Skype Chat: shahani.herukh

• Hi I'm new here, I am interested in creating video games and thought I'd check out this program I found in a google search! and advice?

• hello everyone!!

i am a game creator, and i will be making a game called: Rise Of The Black Sun-Rise.

this game is about the last sun rise, and its dark, everyone is struggling to stay stable with the medication they have got. you are an ordinary 12 year old boy, with only a thick coat, a bmx and tattered jeans. his name is jack, with a k9 pet, triggy. they go out killing rebelians (that are trying to stop everyone from fleeing this disaster) and from the light not being there, people with strange disieses that control them.

get better armour, get better transportation, find back up,help survivours and be a hero.

coming out 11/1/2016

PG 16+

• Hi my names Ricki,

I was looking into remaking a old card game i love, and releasing on all mobile platforms and facebook.

I found this software via Google, and it had amazed me. Really looking forward to trying and buying.

Many Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)