The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Saw a wonderful demonstration at a conference last week - want to see/use for myself....

• Hola Amigos! I am Josh, and am new to the forums. You all sound like a wonderful community and I am grateful to be with you all on the forums!

• Hi, my name is Cesar, I'm form Ecuador, South America. I have an indie game studio called Trashbot Studios with my best friend German.

I make the art for all the games at Trashbot while my friend deals with the code, or the Construct 2 logic.

You can see our work here:

• I heard about this on top 5 free app making software online.

• Hello most of the games on this site suck but some are ok.

• Hi! i heard about construct when i was in my technology club for school! i havent tried it yet, but it seems cool and looking forward to building game!

• Hey! I am currently learning how to code and just making games in general. I heard about this website fro the Ludum Dare website under the Tools tab and was looking for a game development tool to use. Hopefully this will be the program! And if you see any tutorials on HTML5 or JavaScript you should send me the link, I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!

-ThirdDay

• Hello!

• Yayayyaya Im Joinin Construct 2

• hello

• i am from Earth and i found his on the internet

• My name is Ken and I started playing games with a cap gun many years before video games was a word.

I am now 75 and can remember when we bought our first television. (Black and White. No color.)

That will explain why I don't know a lot of terms.

I may have tried Construct2 several years ago but couldn't figure it out. I seem to be doing better this time.

I am living in the Philippines with my family though I am an American from Ohio.

• Hello, I'm new to the forum, I've been programming for a few years and learning to make games for about as long, it's nice to meet you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi There! i'm starting to learn about game programming. I dabble in Unity and UE4, and i can handle myself in 3dsMax, Substance Painter and Photoshop. Trying Construct out for prototiping purposes.

• Hello everyone !

I'm WeneW (aka NeozooM) and i'm 27. Living in Paris.

Working in Animation studios and i am , obviously, fond of game design topics and especially indie scene.

Worked a bit on Game maker and trying hard to learn some languages (Java, python, lua) before giving up cause of the lack of free time.

Being , by my work, better at making graphics and animations, I found Construct 2 really attractive but i was quite sceptic.

Now that i jumped throught it, i really enjoy the ease of use and very nice possibilities it offers to create nice 2D games !

The community is helpful and the forums active, glad to join you !

cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)