The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello World!

I discovered Construct2 last week and I already love it!

I'm a newbie-game-developer, not so good with coding stuff but willing to learn.

My job as a Game Designer still allows me to have a good knowledge of how games work. I'm also a VGM composer, currently working on the soundtrack of a game called Splasher (check it on splasher-game.com, it really worth it).

See ya on the forum!

• Hi everyone !

I'm luminahox, a 3D artist currently in training at school.

I love 2D and 3D games but I've never done one.

I want to do my first on Construct 2.

If you have any tips for me feel free to send me a PM, it would be so appreciate !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello world!

hi

• Word up, constructors!

I'm new, be gentle. Just about to get my feet wet in construct 2.

If I can help out making music or providing sound effects for your games, feel free to contact me. You can keep your money too.

Take care

Dan

sure I could use a few songs for my game

• Heard about Construct 2 from NerdCubed, and decided to have a go!

• я охотно хочу делать игры и радовать друзей!!!

• Hi there everyone,

I'm a student with train2game so i'll be using construct 2 as part of my course.

• Hello!

I've came up with an Idea of a Game and now trying out some Engines.

• Hello, just trying to make something out of a concept. Found the engine in Steam.

• My name is Cleo. I like to draw anyways i'ma a rookie and i am trying to get a start in the game developing world. I will be trying to make multiple games that people will love. I might make ROOKIE my developer name. It sounds cool to me and can me so many things. I hope you all love my games. I am still in high school and i want to go to full sail university, but I do need a lot of experience which I don't have. Don't be afraid to tell me if i did some work that is stupid, boring, un-appeasing, etc. because I actually need constructive criticism.

• Hello c2'ers .. im Mubot, designer, illustrator, programmer coming to c2 from flash... so far, im loving the community as well as the product!!!

• Been doing games for a bit. Usually hire someone for ideas else but want to see what I can do with all these source codes I am finding for c2.

• Hello I want to make best games

• Hi there! I am new to gaming and Construct 2 came highly recommended. I hope to learn a lot in this forum.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)