The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello Everyone ,I am beginner in Game development .I appreciate the developers for this natural learning Game Development-Construct 2

• Hi there!

I'm Marta, black tea and coffee lover!

Just finished my Fine Arts studies, I'm specialized in illustration and graphic novel, but, you know, videogames have always been so important for me, stories like Final Fantasy II or A Link to the Past are my inspiration, and, well, a part of me would like to make little games with retro graphics.

So, why not?

• Hi, you can call me Steph, i'm 21 and i wanted to build a game, but i didn't know how to code and I discovered construct 2, a very good softwart, in particular for people who like graphism like me.

i'll try to be active one the forum an hope to and be help to improve our games.

i'm more a console gamer but i like all game with good graphics in 2d or 3d

• Hey Everyone!

i just downloaded Construct2 now, and I'm excited to start learning it!

• Hello. My name is Adeoluwa Ojo and I am 12 yrs old. I go to T. H. Rogers and play the [quote:137zq9xo]violin

do [quote:137zq9xo]cross country

watch [quote:137zq9xo]anime

read comic, and do [quote:137zq9xo]code

/i]

• dadfsfsasdfaasfsadfsadsfa

• Hello, I go my mjm and I am from the United States! I learned about construct 2 on many websites talking about game engines. My goals are to get into mobile game development!

• Hi, i'm Austin Robbins. I am very happy to find this website. So, Actually i found this website through my research of trying to find a website to create my desired game. I searched up 5 top free websites, and boom. So that's my small story of how i found my website. Oh yeah, also i picked this website because it met my criteria's the best, and because it is free.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello and happy (almost) Fall,

I've been a gamer since 1978 and have finally decided to try my hand at making games. I'm a freehand artist and hope to incorporate my art into the games I create. I came across Construct and thought it seemed like a great program. It may take me awhile, but I'll get the gist of it. Glad to have found you Construct!

Thanks ,

Brian a.k.a. Mister FitShace

• Hi All!!!

I am Hasan. I am doing programming for last 10 years. Now I live in Tanzania, it's a very nice place to live in peace and harmony. I am planning to work on a very basic HTML5 game for android and windows phone. So I Google it and found Construct 2. I decide to take a chance with Construct 2!!!

Thanks

Hasan

• professor

• Hello I am a aspiring game designer and youtuber

• Exploring new ways to make games. I hope to show more crativity from now on.

Gretingns

• Hi, i've not been on in about 2 years but I'm checking back in to work on an RTS.

I like to help people out on the forums as well so will get back to remembering how to use this thing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)