The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone, I'm here to try out the whole system for the first time, without any prior experience. So, if there's no spontaneous human combustion while I attempt to work on something, - due to my complete lack of knowledge - I can consider it a massive success

• Hi,

15 years of experience as a game artist. Worked on lots of AAA PC and console games. Currently working at a startup on a mobile game.

I've used lots of engines: custom in-house engines, Unity, Unreal, etc.

I have lots of experience coding as well so I'm not interested in Construct because I can't code. I want to keep it simple and focus on gameplay and art so I'm hoping Construct will allow me to make stuff faster.

• I'm just getting back into game design after a long hiatus. I've been busy swimming through the shark-infested waters of the internet, earning a living and building a career in the IT world.

I never thought much of browser-based or mobile gaming until very recently when a friend of old contacted me. I've been more than mildly surprised at how good of a platform HTML5 can be for developing and deploying games. But there was that nagging notion that I'd have to build another silo of knowledge to stuff all the nuts and bolts that were necessary for creating HTML5/mobile games from the ground up.

...And then we found Construct 2. Wow! This totally changed our perceptions as to just what it would take to release a few games. We're off and running, devouring all of the tutorials, videos, and books that we can find as we mesh our games/ideas into the framework of Construct. It's proving to be an awesome fit for what we want to do.

Thanks,

yah.

• I always wanted to create games but i didn't know how to.. few days ago i started researching and found Construct 2. Let's see where this journey takes me!!

• I'm learning how to build a little game for android. Thanks!

• =)

• Hi mi name is Andres i am from Chile , and i want to learn Construct 2

• Hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm just trying this out as i've heard a lot of positive about this game engine. I was previously working with gamesalad but i've just lost interest in them due to their constant updates that make things worse than before.. updates are meant to improve things not make them worse. i'm looking forward to trying this out.

The name is Adnan and im from the UK:')

• me entere por medio de youtube

• Hi I'm Andrea.

• Hi,

I am TJ, and I am new to Scirra

Regards,

ME.

• yay

• Hello Construct Community,

I've created a few apps in the past but I've always been better at designing rather than coding so I think Construct 2 is the software for me. Aiming to give it a go and make something for the latest Scirra Game Jam!

Cheers,

Rubecula

• Hello everyone!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)