The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello

Hi

Nice to meet you

Bye

• Because who wouldn't want a badge?

• Hello, I'm a new user and pretty excited about Construct2!

• Good day to all!

• Hi guys!

Im new to Construct 2 so yeah Have a good day

• I heard of Construct 2 from the internet when i was searching Google for " make your own game"

I was bored with my siblings since the game we were supposed to play was suddenly under maintenance.

I'm from Malaysia.

The country beside Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore if you don't know.

*peeps*

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

• Whats up ,my name is Robert. I am from Texas,I have been messing around with construct 2 for about a month now. i have learned a lot so far and would like to learn more! i want work with some artist or programmers in here . so we can learn from each other and make fun game because making games to get rich shouldn't be your main goal . so email me

let me know if i can help i just started about a couple weeks ago , I can help with what i know!

• I used to love making games on RPG Maker XP and recently have felt the urge to start making games again. Heard about Construct and decided to give it a try. I was thinking along the lines of an action/tactical sort of thing, but obviously am going to start slow, since I have no experience whatsoever with Construct. Any wisdom for a n00b that's about to start a game from scratch?

• HI im Xplosion

• Hello! I live in Michigan and am an amateur developer. I work with HTML5 and JavaScript, so this seemed like a good pickup and prototype system to try out. I bought it outright and have been playing with it from that time forward. I have learned quite a bit about the system and am partially through my first project. I hope to have something to show you soon.

• Hello! I'm a relatively experienced developer but have no Construct 2 or JavaScript game making experience. I'm excited to check it out and see what creations I can make!

• Hello everyone

New to the "creating games" community. Looking forward to try this out, and hopefully some day publish my own little 2D game.

Best Regards

Henrik

• Hi Guys, gonna give this game dev thing a shot, apologies in advance for the impending stupid questions!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)