The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, everyone, my name is Paul.

I've been a gamer my entire life, and I think it is only natural for anyone who loves anything that they want to someday create something they love. To that end, I've made a happy 5 year and ongoing marriage for myself and my wife, and we've been raising our two beautiful twin boys for 2 and a half years now. Recently, we moved across the country in search of better jobs and schools for our kids.

During the move, I dug up a lot of notebooks. If I'm right, we all have them. Pages and pages of scrawled ideas for interfaces, menu screens, gameplay notes, character designs, and world building. Sketches for bosses and power ups and all sorts of things that come to you in the middle of the night or when you're bored.

And if there's something about me that annoys the hell out of my wife, it's that I'll often start something and then never finish it. So, with a new place to live, I figure now is as good a time as any to get serious about something, I've had so many ideas over the years that at least ONE of them should be worth a good game. After getting moved in and establishing an internet connection, I cast a look around for something to help me do just that, and here I am.

I've made a complete game years ago in Games Factory when I really had no idea what I was doing, and going back to it years later it's pretty terrible. I have some experience with all sorts of programs, like Game Maker, many iterations of RPG Maker, and the Adventure Games Studio, but a lack of time or interest on my part has doomed those previous projects. This one looks promising, though, and I think I've got some good ideas to get me started.

Here's hoping I'm not wrong. Pleasure to meet you all.

• EDD CRUZ here, Hi everybody. Where do I go to enter my claim code ?

• Hello!

• Hello! I am Constanza, a 20 year old game dev student. Our teacher showed us this program, and I hope to make good use of it soon! ♥

• Hi We are "Downtech Music" a electronic music label

Thanks!!

• im doing this just for the rep

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey all! I apologize if this is a redundant post - apparently there have been issues with the forum on scirra's end and so I'm not sure if my previous posts have actually gone through and are visible. In any case! I am happy to be here and look forward to participating on the forum! I'm a n00b right now but I'm down to learn!

My old fav's include stuff like the original Super Mario, Kirby, and Mega Man X. New games I enjoy would be stuff like the latest Shadows Warrior release and 8BitBoy.

• Hey, this is Vikas Telkar and I am intrested to create new games.

• Hey Constanza,

Can you elp to design some game which should be intresting to play.

• hihihihi

im vexture

yeye

ok

introductions

i make things

im a graphic designer but im learning c# and getting into game development

k

bye

• Hello! I have an awesome game idea that I hope to make come true! I know HTML and basic CSS. I do video and photo editing. I also do some 3D modeling in Autodesk 123D. I have a youtube channel. I also have a website. I love using Linux but can't completly use it due to Sony and Adobe programs not supporting Linux. I hope Construct 2 is the tool I need.

• Hi !

I'm a 20 years old Game Designer from France and I'm a beginner on C2

See ya

• Hello World! I'm Victor and im working on an RTS game.

• ummh... i need the rep soo ... hi im from chile and i have 20 years old xD

love & rockets

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)