The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• khé sucede ???

Sup, I'm Romina and I'll be here trying to make games for Uni

• Hi, everybody / I am a story games writer and I wish to start creating my own games . I know i have suscribed in the right forum and am sure to find a helping hand here.

• Hello Everyone. My name is Nikola.

I'm a very creative and goal driven person. I enjoy video games and as of late, i'm a developer.

Just recently I published my first game on Kongregate using Construct2.

I wanna give a big thanks to this lovely community, that was quite helpful with my inquiries!

Have a beautiful day Scirra community

• Hi guys,

My name is Cos. I've been a lurker around here for a long time, now I'm planning on becoming more active.

Nice to meet you all!

• Hello, I hope you like my translations. I regret not gain reputation points with them ...

• Hello! Call me AllieKat. I'm not a pro with games, and I'm a bit young to be going into the career. But I want to make games so bad! My dream is to atleast publish 1 game (but hopefully more)!

• Hi ! I am Prayag and I have been a developer for last 14 years and thought I am not too old learn game programming.

• Hellow world, I am phydestiny you can visit my website

There you can find all my skills and knowledge. I am Industrial designer and some other interesting skills that can help to build a cool game, maybe we can build a team ? ^^

Just email me

• Hi there! I'm new to construct2

But not new to game dev, i'v dev many game and finaly here to Help you build game with my assets, suct as graphic and readymade game .

With me youll find beautiful startup and great Ui and more!

• Hellooo! I hope to learn a lot! Yea!

• Hello all,

I'm Stan (full name Stanislav).

I'm 29 and I've been actively involved in the multimedia field for the last five years - i have experience with music, audio, video, motion graphics, some 3D CAD/modelling, photography.

I've always been interested in video games but producing one was always next to impossible for me because I really want it to be at least as good as an 8 bit game - so graphics, sound and music and game play; just coding was never enough (I do not have any experience programming past high school)

Hopefully, I will be able to full fill my 3rd grade dream of making an 8bit video game lol - I've spent several weeks to research the products out there and this is the product I found to be the best for what I need.

Thank you for the great engine!

• I´m a mainframe developer in a big brazilian bank. I´ve started in game developing for fun recently.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi!!

• hi

• Hi all,

I' m Mirko and I'm 31.

I have used the free version of C2 for a while and now bought it . I' m totaly new to game programming but not new to programming itself.

So be prepared for many dumb questions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)