The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Click on the "xdk" icon on the top left part of the intel xdk window (the xdk icon become blue)

Now locate "build settings (Android-Crosswalk)" and put "Orientation" to "Landscape"

• Tullio Demasi from Amazon, Brazil.

• I'm David, Hi. *Waits for the group to say "Hi David...." *

Hope you have a nice day

• I am a person and i am from the earth which is by the milky way galexy

• Hey all. My name is Jason and I'm from the rural part of SW Virginia. I'm a 35 y/o just getting into web based game design. I'm full time employed as a bank manager, married and a father to 5 kids. I hate the rat race and I love games. I've been many things over the years and hope to bring some of my unique experiences to my games. I've been a soldier in the US Army, a pastor, a stock broker, a waste water treatment operator, a Games Workshop store manager, a courier in New York, a business analyst and even got on the cover of a national magazine for my award winning work in Logistics Management. Those are just the paying gigs.

I've been an avid gamer for nearly my entire life. I blame my father for planting the seed years ago by using D&D to create an open world for bed time story telling when I was just 3 y/o. Over the years I've enjoyed creating games for others to play as well as playing many myself. I was always intimidated by the code and thus stayed away from web games. I'm downloading construct2 this evening and hope to take the first plunge sometime in the next week with a simple platform jumper game. We'll see where it goes from there...

Good Gaming!

-Jay

• hey im a new guy i have no idea what im doing

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. My Name is Saad and I am from Pakistan. I am doing Software Engineering at UET Taxila. I am dot net beginner and I am really impressed by Construct 2

• Hi! My name is Jonathan and I'm from the french part of Switzerland. I am doing Software Engineering at HES-SO Sierre.

• Hello Scirra Construct developers!!!

• rwww

• Hello, my name is Hirmen Noverius.

my english isn't good. but i'm trying to describe me and why choose construct 2 for making game.

i am from a small village with weakness mobile signal.

i don't know me well, but i know construct 2 well.

i hope everybody enjoy my game. but i still working hard to make it good. with error, bug, error, bug.

• Hi, i'm Francisco. Currently i'm in college, learning computer science, i've been using C2 for a long time now, but only now started on the forums

I really like programing, and making games, i have made several games, mostly in Java, and Unity, but now im focusing on C2.

I like playing a wide genre of games, back in the day, really into Cod( i know....), and guildwars, but i 've always enjoyed smaller scale games, games that make you think, or make hard decisions, but also gaming should be about spending a good time, having fun, whatever genre it is!

Cheers!

• Hello, world!

• Hi,

I am one of those who have been dreaming of developing a computer game that I've had in my head for around twenty years. I have a background in IT and am a Technical Writer, but do not have much developing experience.

I found Construct 2 on Thanks!

• Hello!

I am a videogame enthusiast. I've always dreamt about being part of the videogame industry. I've tried doing so through Twitch.tv with somehow great success in the spanish community but it didn't fulfil my expectations.

To be honest the thing I want the most is to work for a big company as someone who helps with class balance, items and such, the kind of guy that has good problem solving abilities and if not for a big company for a game that I enjoy. This was always my view because every time I play a game especially pvp/online games I can't help to find solutions to current balance issues. That would be like I said my top go to option if I could choose freely.

Of course getting such a job is near impossible so thanks to the discovery of Construct 2 I am going to make my dream come true. I am going to work for videogames, I am going to work with videogames. Hopefully in the future I might accomplish a good indie game, or maybe the things I do will work in my favour to give me a ticket into a company I'd like to work with, who knows.

Truth is, here I am and this is my story.

PS: Sorry for my poor english and grammar.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)