The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi Guys!

• hey guys,

construct 2 is the best way to make any Mobile Game!!

I love it!

Borneo Code

• Hi Borneo code, welcome to the forums!

• Hello! I am an Indie Game Dev. I have used programs like MX Flash, game maker 8, Love2d, Blender3D, Gimp, and a many more. . . recently I have been trying to improve my skills at making pixel art. . . a friend said I should get my butt over here and see what you guys think of my art Lol. . . I have been making games for almost 4 years now. . . (not a pro) (never sold a game or project) mainly make stuff because I can, and because it is fun

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Guys ! I am an French Game Dev

• Hi All !

I am Muhammad Hashim Shafq. I am computer science student currently in my 4th semester. I want to be a game developer and I started work on it.

• Welcome to this Great Community

• So, I'm gonna try out Construct 2 and I'm very excited to see what I can make with it.

• Welcome, Borneo Code

• Hi everyone, I'm new around here.

Experienced freelance 2D pixel art designer / spriter and animator.

Also hobby game developer (like RPGish stuff) , no programmer though.Curious about all your projects.

• hi my friends my name is soufiane i started play games since 1994 in arcade ( my first game played is art of fighting then fatal fury) now im a pro player in king of fighters 2002 ( i play online vs many players around the world) , i like design -but i can't paint well- and play all kind of games. now i try to make my dream come true ( my dream is to build my own games) .

i came here because i love this place , and love this software, i will try to be helpful as i can

that's all about me, good luck to all

• I'm a young male from Australia. I have been interested in finding a program that is easy, but not too easy to make games, for a long time. So far this looks good.

• yo! I'm from ohio, though I wasn't born there and don't currently live there, and if I move in a few years I probably won't be going back. I'm on a mac so I'll be trying to run windows through bootcamp to use construct 2, we'll see how that goes! nice to meet you all, I hope we can all be friends!

• Hello

• Thank you All.

i know english language, but my english teacher have said "you sometimes lost your grammar rules" and i'm sorry if you aren't understand what i'm say.

i just 5 month use construct 2.

i difficult make screen rotation on mobile automatically lock to landscape orientation. i was built used intel xdk - cordova crosswalk. anybody can help me to solve it?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)