The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• blackant

Hello Anthony I hope you have fun with C2 and I'm sure some translating will be helpful and no doubt a good way to learn too.

See you around and welcome.

Kay

• thanks kay!

• Hello Uobicajeno the picture for your profile comes from Gravatar - you must have signed up there already.

Hope you are enjoying yourself on the site. I'm quite new too.

Kay

Thank you Kay you are very kind!

I meant: Thank you, blurtsmum

• Hello,

My name is Tasso, I actually live in Brazil and I love meking games, now in making one 2d adventure on C2!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I'm basically a C# developer, working in Desktop and Mobile environments.

I just started making games, and I hope C2 will be quick to learn

• Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I'm basically a C# developer, working in Desktop and Mobile environments.

I just started making games, and I hope C2 will be quick to learn

I think you will be very surprised at how much you can do with C2 before you need to write any code.

• Hello, my name is Max and I'm create Mobile games. I'm looking for the engine. It suits me.

• I don't know if I ever properly introduced myself... anyways, I'm Markus - hailing from Finland, the promised land of quality games I originally started using C2 for quick prototypes just, but soon I noticed that with custom javascript it's suitable for even bigger game projects. Scirra has done an awesome job on improving it continuously =) While I was studying game design in Brazil, my professor introduced me to this engine and it was ridiculously easy to pick up =) Much more intuitive to use than anything else available.

• Hi, I'm Amadeus. I'm professionnal Game/Level Designer and want to prototype my own game, so it seems to be the occasion to try Construct 2.

Best regards

Amadeus

• I'm from the U.S.A

• Hello

I have no idea what I'm doing but

I might have a few ideas kicking around

• I am just a simple guy, trying to make something for my friends. I go by MrShadow541, and my hobbies are simple. I like videogames, I like the internet, and I love making things. I'm a great artist (What my peers say), I love cats, and I play tons of videogames every day. Now, i've always wanted to make something... So i'll give it a go.

• Hi I'm Creagh. I heard about Construct 2 from my older brother! Hi Everyone!!!!

• Hello all! I am the owner of a small company and my company is about making games i will start posting games on here.

• Hello! I'm Max, and i found Construct 2 though 2DGameDev's stream on twitch.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 11 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 11 guests)