The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone, I'm here to learn and share about the amazing construct 2 software, so i'll see you soon.

Welcome! Construct 2 is absolutely amazing, and I'm saying that with 30 years of traditional and web programming experience.

• Derp.

• Howdy!

My name is Webmaster Maggew and I'm from USA!

I wish to thank the Scirra Organization for giving me the opportunity to succeed. I'm not 100% positive I'll be making a game, but if I decide to move forward, I'll consider Construct2!

It's a pleasure to meet you and happy Sunday!

• > Hi everyone, I'm here to learn and share about the amazing construct 2 software, so i'll see you soon.

>

Welcome! Construct 2 is absolutely amazing, and I'm saying that with 30 years of traditional and web programming experience.

Thanks! I only learn the basics of programming in C and used this program a few months, but no doubt i come to the same conclusion. Also good luck for the "hyperactive" badge, you're on a row

• Um... hi I guess? I'm just a guy who likes making games in his spare time, which is how I found Construct 2. It's better than any other game making software imo, especially the free version. In fact, free version = make a game = get paid version. It basically pays for itself if you're good at it

• Hi there

I just wanted to try and make my own game, but I have no useful knowledge excepted for 2D art and animation. A friend of mine told me about Construct 2 and I think it's exactly what I needed!

So have a nice day and keep making games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi

• Hi,

i am a "Hobby-Programmer" from Germany and hope to enjoy Constuct 2...

• Also good luck for the "hyperactive" badge, you're on a row

Thanks! 50 consecutive days, here I come!

• Name is Lito, I am new to Construct 2, trying to get my feet wet. Thanks.

• Hello everyone, hope i have enough perseverance to complete my studyings and get the result

• Yay!

• Hello!

I am a new user.. when I signed up i recall a suggestion to write an Introduction on the Introduction board.. now I can't find the board. So either I was dreaming or there is some work to do on the interface

ANYWAY, I was making games in ClickTeams Games Factory when i was was a young teenager and it was great. I recently was able to recover some of my games from 12 years ago and got the urge to making games again..

i browsed around for some coding library to build games in html5 and found this. Before actually starting the program i still had in the back of my head "to make games again will be like all your other wild ideas.. a fun idea, but in reality it is too much work and I am too lazy to make it happen..".

Then I opened the program, learned the interface and tried out the features and made a protoype and OH MY GOD this software is 1000000x times easier, better and more powerful than I could ever imagine!! Thanks, you just added a big source of joy to my life!

See you on the forums!

• Welcome

I've moved your message to the actual introduction topic you mention.

• Hello , I'm Kong. Nice to meet you all.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)