The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, everyone. I'm Silvio Justo.

A artist and game design enthusiast. I love 2D games, and I want in some day make one.

But in the moment I've less knowledge of programing. And a friend of mine talked about that program.

So... Now I'll learn more about it, and try to make games.

And sorry for my engrish.

• hi

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi im from the us and i found out about construction 2 by looking up free video game makers

• hey i'm sazx44 and i had agreat idea while is was younger to make a game sorta like castle crashers but with guns and with all my best freinds in it and i looked at all these diffrent game creators and then saw this one and its perfect for making a 2d beat em' up game!

• hey guys, been working on a game for the past few days using Clickteam Fusion. my coding skills are less than good.

ive recently been looking at a comparison between construct and CTF for making my game and i figured i would have a look into this too (:

im in the process of making a 2d platformer/puzzle game along the lines of the lost vikings (:

anyway hope to see yous around. new to this game dev lark

• Hi! My name is Daniell Mesquita (with two "L"), and i'm a developer that lives in Brazil. I like develop games, sites and apps. I use Construct 2 to make games/apps, and Notepad to make sites. Too, i like drawing, using paper, and making design of icons/interfaces using Paint with help of Power Point! Too, i like writing TV shows, phrases, poems, books, movies and musics.

I like projecting and make reality of new ideas, and every time I have new ideas. I'm very creative, and ultra desorganized because this.

In Construct 2, beyond Apps i'm making games that will have success in the future and have mechanics that is unreleased yet. These games and apps isn't published since i start making (2011), but when these will be done I will release. I like sugesting new ideas for good and unique companyes, and i like revolutionate. I like games, cartoons, animes, series, movies, books, science, biology, music and technology.

My love is have new ideas and contribute with the world. I like be helped and help the people. I'm a person that believe in an brilliant future for Brazil.

• Yo, there!

How are you?

Singing in proces was very easy cause I'm not native English speaker. May I sugest that The Official Introduce Yourself Thread should be on a first page, cause Welcome Newbiees and beginers stuff was a first thing I was looking for on forum?

May I ask where do you find my foto for the avatar I think I had it on just one site?

I like new software so I will try this, so far promising...

• Life time gamer, and writer, thought i'd try my hand at making one, and this was recommended as a good starting point.

• Hello, I'm Tadeu, I'm 27 and I want to learn how to make games.

I'm brazilian and I have tried a lot of times make games, but unfortunately I never finished any project yet, but I'm trying to finish at least one.

I love games since I was a kid, when I used to play on the old Atari (was from my father). Since then, I was always reading and creating stories, characters, villains and those things for when I grew up and make my own game. When I began my bach in computer science I discovered that this isn't as simple as I imagined hehe

I would like to have any design skills, but I don't know how draw even a stickman lol but I like to write and create stories, so I just write for now while I learn better how to program.

• Hello, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Brazil. I've heard about construct2 from a friend and I wanted to try it.

• [quote:2h53g8sa]

♥ All you have to do is just look into my eyes and smile. ♥

Hello my name Akio, I'm from Malaysia. A life time gamer and always dream to creating some games, plus I love cats and anime. OwO)/ Nyan~ ♥

I always love to play games any genre of games, I was born with a family that also love games. I always fantasize about my life being in a games that I have played. I also created some story based on my imagination about anything think of. And I always think how cool it's to become a game developer and create some great games that people would love. ♥♥♥

I heard Contruct2 from a friend of mine who use it to create his/her own game. Idk the gender of mah friend XD

• Hi I am creeperchief614! I am a beginner Programmer Using Construct.

• Hi!

I'm PowerBeef and I'm new to Construct 2. So far I find it really easy to use and I'm having a good time with it.

I work on a little game that I plan to release on PC and Android in the next few months. I will upload a demo soon on the Arcade so I hope you will like it!

• Hello Uobicajeno the picture for your profile comes from Gravatar - you must have signed up there already.

Hope you are enjoying yourself on the site. I'm quite new too.

Kay

• Hello PowerBeef

Thought I'd say Hi. I'm fairly new here too and I am learning C2 - in the meantime I'm busy uploading graphics to the asset store.

Look forward to seeing your demo when it's ready.

Kay

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)