The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi my name is josh i am 19 i am in uneaversaty

• Helo, i'm new in Construct 2, i'd really like to make great things on it!! Regards!!

• HI Guys. I'm Tony. No experience in making games. Games takes alot of my stress away and i would love to learn how to get it started. I believe i am in the right places and hoping to learn alot from this group. I would like to create an fb games for my customer to engage themself in on my fb page. this will be a simple car racing game with basic leader board. If you guys have any ideas and dont mind sharing, pls do let me know. Cheers

• Hi i have been making games with construct 2 for a year now as i really like drawing and coding as they both have their unique challenges. I am currently working on a 2d Zombie Outbreak Simulator inspired by The Teleglitch, Hotline Miami 1 and 2, Unturned and Team Fortress 2. I will be putting the game on steam greenlight and maybe one day it will come onto proper steam! My favorite games are team fortress 2, just cause 2 and skate 3

• ChaosBringer41 here!

Found Construct 2 whilst looking for games making software, although I have to use a netbook at the moment (this stops me from using some programs!).

• hi there! I wanna try this program!

• Quirky. If I had only one word to describe myself, it would be Quirky. If I had more, as I do, I would use: Interesting, Young(ish), Bookworm, slightly crazy, baker and learning to code.

• Hi Im Erica and im interested to learn everything!!

• Hi, I'm Daemon and I'll be honest I'm just here for the badge.

But I introduced myself and now I don't feel guilty!

• Hey everyone!

Call me Skylar 'cus it's my fake name. I'm a ninja so no-one can know my true name! XD

I am new here so I'm kind of a noob. I hope we all can be friends in a nice big community. Warning, I'm a bit crazy so I'm sorry if I weird you out.

Okie thx luv you bai!

• I'm Todd, a new member. I look forward to chatting with fellow members.

• Oh. No. I just looking for info about HTML5 games. I only do drawing and sound/music.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Trying this program out as an alternative to Unity.

• Hello! I've been programming computers for 30 years, but I just started using Construct 2. I have to say, I'm impressed.

• Hello everyone. My name is Kurt. I'm a recent college graduate from Emory University. I keep getting ideas for games, so I finally looked into 2D game engine (hopefully this will make my overactive brain happy). I'm checking out Construct 2 since it is supposed to be great according to sources all over the internet.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)