The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• having a some sort of heaven in the midst of programming hell is fun. having a group of people supporting each other helps a lot. Im currently making my first game in my life, and Im willing to help and get help from everyone ouo

• ola my name is reza... nice to meet you all

• Hi everybody, this is Fernando from México.... Ready to learn how to make a game and develop some of them.

Let's do it and have fun

• hey first things first i had no idea i would have to introduce moi

but, because i do, i am mostly a lego mindstorm programmer and a HUGE band geek

there is nothing else about my life i am going to put out there!

bye-

Jazmine G.

• hello , my name is Viviana but people call me Moca. i am being forced to do this because it wont let me skip....... but i dont know how to introduce my self to all you people sooooo, yea thats it ... i am glad to work on here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hey, my name is Riccardo, I'm Italian, one of the things I'd like to do in my life are games, I'm attending a Technical Concept Art for Videogames course while working as a freelance in video postproduction, I'm also interested in game design and my university thesis was about that, now thanks to a talk about game design I came to know about Construct 2

>

Awesome, do you have any Concept art to share?

Soon, thanks for your interest

• Hey! Great to be here!

• My Name Anggoro. I want to make a game that i want to play. i need your help but i dont have money to pay you. but im really need your help. please help me. thankyou for read.

• hello , my name is Viviana but people call me Moca. i am being forced to do this because it wont let me skip....... but i dont know how to introduce my self to all you people sooooo, yea thats it ... i am glad to work on here.

I thought that was a perfectly good introduction! It gets you a badge, I believe. The site gamification is a nice concept. I'm up to 10 badges, btw. https://www.scirra.com/users/terrancd

• Howdy folks! I'm JohnnyRuin. I play guitar and sing for the hard rock band Rite of Ruin. I also have two small websites :

One is an online arcade at I can't afford to license games branded for my website for $2000USD each so I'm going to create my own games and see what happens. I'm pretty much throwing money into the trash right now by running an online arcade but it's my biggest passion. Buying a license for Construct 2 will allow me to continue development of my first game.

• Im on the forum

• Hey, I'm stevel. I am starting app/game making and I am looking forward to learning.

• Hello everybody, first message on the forum.

I like almost all kinds of computer games, especially RPGs and other strategy games, but also time management are OK. On the other hand I strongly dislike HOGs

After some experience as a RPG Maker (VX Ace) developer , I'd like to create other kinds of games as well.

So I'm learning Construct2, IMHO one of the best dev platforms, although I really miss a "move on path" function like that of GameMaker Studio...

Cheers

-- Kalbun

• Hellooooo.

In the process of learning to make my own game for a senior project!

• Greetings!

My name is Kay and I have just joined up.

My 10 year old daughter and I are learning to develop games with Construct 2. I am also a graphic designer and I have a whole bunch of stuff that I am hoping will be accepted into the asset store - which by the way looks a great place to grab goodies.

Looking forward to this new adventure and maybe getting to know some of the community.

Wishing you well

Kay Patterson

York

United Kingdom

Project Isabella Graphic Workshop

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)