The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey there!

I'm a portuguese autodidact currently looking into game making engines.

I've came across several frameworks, but the potential and simplicity of C2 astounded me.

The projects I'm interested in developing consist in:

• a small tunnel vision or side scrolling spaceship game, with self produced audio effects and music
    • a bioinformatics tool to visualize network data (not sure about this one yet though)

Gonna check some tutorials now.

Thanks Scirra!

• Hi,

I am from Finland. Currently developing games with Unity 3D but interested also on Construct 2.

To learn more about me, ask

• Hello!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Just beginning to learn Construct 2. Started as part of a project to try and integrate HTML5 games with a crypto currency called coin2. Needed to see what was involved in writing a game, so here I am.

• Hi there,

I'm surveying popular 2D engines. I have previous experience with XNA and Game Maker Studio but nothing substantive in the last 2 years. I've heard of Construct2 but never took the plunge before. I was impressed by the number of recommendations on Slant () and decided I had to try it out now.

From New England.

• o/

• Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Cotorogea, I'm almost 23 and I live in Romania. I've always wanted to make games and I tried different engines and software in the past, until I heard about Scirra's products. I'm still a rookie in this beautifull creation enviroment and I hope I'll learn a lot from this comunity

• Hello All i am new in here.

• Hello everyone,

I downloaded Construct 2 yesterday, and it seems reasonably interesting. I had known about it for quite a while (maybe 2 years), but had never downloaded it before. I use [insert competetor name] a lot and I'm reasonably happy with it. I decided to download Construct 2 due to the competition with Newgrounds.

Hopefully I can make something interesting, but chances are I might never post him again; it just depends how I feel. The opportunity of exporting to HTML5 is nice, despite it running much slower than flash on my machine. I should have some fun.

~ Letmethink

• Hi!

I'm a teen interested in making games. I tried a few other applications to make games, but they require programming skill and knowledge, which I still lack of. Luckily I found out Construct 2, and I'm enjoying it! I am still learning the basics of it, and trying to develop and improve my skills.

• Добрый день!

Я школьник, который заинтересован в программировании и создании своих игр. Я попробовал множество движков, конструкторов, но они требуют начальных знаний языка программирования и знаний английского языка, которые мне удаются с трудом. Хорошо, что я узнал про такой конструктор, как Construct 2, благодаря этой программе я реализую свои мечты в реально и мне это доставляет очень много удовольствий. Я всё ещё учусь владеть этой средой разработки и у меня уже неплохо получается!

Советую всем выбрать именно это приложение для создания игр.

• Hi all! I'm russian indie game devolper for a few years. Really enjoyin' the process.

And that's my second try to Construct

• Hello im new

• hi

• Hay Nice to joint with Scirra, i hear about Construct 2 From Codepolitan blog

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)