The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi Everyone!

It's nice to be here.

• Hi Everyone!

I m sorry mfor my bad english , i m French .

Designer and web, and just start to learn Construct2 !

i hope meet somes interresting people and learn more and more

• My name is Steve and I'm from Northern Idaho. I heard about Construct 2 from another website that recommends game software.

• Hey! New here! I'm just starting to experiment with game design and development, so any tips would be helpful! Thanks!

• Hello there forum! My name is Joeri Ridder. I'm making games as a hobby and I'm using Construct 2 because it's awesome!

• hi my name is

• Hi there, i'm from Poland and i'm trying to develop my first game. Previously i used a GDevelop but 10 mins ago i've discovered a CONSTRUCT 2 on youtube and here i am. though advancement looks easier to me so wish me luck

• Hi there, i'm from Korea, currently living in finland. I'm trying to develop my first game(after minesweeper in C). I found Construct2 through Microsoft Virtual academy course.

• I'm Todd, a new member. I look forward to chatting with fellow members.

I'm impressed by the number of active posters here. Good to meet you!

• Hi, my name is Bence!

It won't make any problem if you call me Benga, it's my nickname and I prefer using it on forums like this. I hope I can fit in, although my English is just quite well, because I am an 18-year-old student only with average language experience at all. As you can read it on my profile, I want to be an IT engineer in the future, and before I registered here I had thought perhaps I can get some practice with you, guys.

Tell me if I can't, and I won't bother you!

I hope you'll get on well with me.

• looking some software to create little game for study use

found this website from a bbs forum

• Hi to all! I'm studying Game Design in Italy and we are using Construct 2 as a game prototype creator. It is really cool but Noobs like me sometimes need help So here I am

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hiya all i stumbled upon Constructr2 many many times but now I took it seriously and accepted it as my main game maker.

hope we will have great time and enjoy all of our games

have a nice day to all members.

• Hello everyone, i´m new here, i m making my first Construct 2 game, having fun, very nice programs, let´s play games,

• I just look at this forums and is great, i am going to get use to it very fast, i am trying to learn more about game development all help is appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)