The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi!

My name's Jacob

I got Construct 2 last year, and never knew about all of this friendly community!

I hope to get something out of it!

• Hello people! <3 well, i'm not good in introductions but, i'm trying ~

• Hello! I'm Dell!

I'm a student currently working on my Senior thesis, a short game demo!

I found out about Construct through my mentor who is working on a project of his own, and decided to play around with the program and actually make a short demo.

Let's see how this goes!

Also, since I am using a shared computer at the moment I'm working really hard to save up to get a laptop for school. Bills suck.

• Hello I'm Chris!

I had an idea for a game and ran it by a friend (developer) 3+ years ago and we are just getting close to finishing it up. (Adobe/Actionscript) Working on the game has gotten me pumped about making games in general so I started searching for environments that would make it easy to get something done quickly, but had enough power to add some nice features if necessary. I found Construct 2 and so far I love it. I had to buy a personal license because the idea of I am working on outgrew the free version. Hoping I have to buy the Business License at some point!

• Hi, I'm Jestley!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi, I'm Nazran from Malaysia.15 and interested in the gaming industry.I heard construct 2 from a website called digital trends and construct 2 interest me the but I dont know why.Please keep up the good thing and I hope that construct 2 wont dissapoint me.

• я мальчик дима

• Hello there! I'm Auni from Maldives !

Found it a few years ago looking for a far easier alternative to GameMaker that would provide me a lot of features I wanted. Found Construct 2 and more than half of my personal projects are being developed in it.

If you ask me on my opinion on C2, I say it's the best Game Creation toll I ever had.

• Hi, i'm Gleybe from Brazil and i was searching for "how to make a game" when i found someone on youtube talking about C2, i have no experience in programing or anything like that, and atm i know little about C2 so i am willing to accept any help anyone want to give xD.

• Hi I am Metroplex217 and I work on 2D and 3D games through blender and (hopefully!) Construct2.

• Я Богдан Головенько живу в городе Горловка

• Hi, I'm Javier, a boy from Argentina, researching about games.

• hello to all my name is marios im from greece and i have 1 dream to fix a game that everyone want to play it ...

• Hey guys!

I've been here a total of two months now reading and more reading. You guys have some good tutorials, easy to follow and beginner friendly. Right now I just doing the projects that you guys have put together for the beginners until I get use to the coding. I tried a learning from a book not offered by the Scirra and let me tell you something. That book had me confused more than ever and it made want to give up. Until I said to myself go back to the website and learn from there. The book said it was for beginners, but they used the wrong word usage and then they had mistakes in the book. Codes were incomplete and what I mean by incomplete, they would describe a process on how to make the background scroll but no code to show you how its laid out. Scirra rocks boys and girls! I love you guys!

• vnbvbfvbbevenvbefnvjvnjlwnvfwvlfwvlbwfasvnfvffwvhbvrbirmdwbdmvmbwvvbwvlvbjrbhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbvbbhbhbbbbbbrbwvbrwvbdbr3wruinrjbcecdbfjebrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)