The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• So hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Zach... and I found this one day when browsing Newgrounds. Long story short it introduced me to this and I'm determined to make a game .

• Hi! My name is Jeronimo, I wanna learn game design and Construct 2 seems like a great tool for prototyping. Let's see how it goes!

• My name is Ibrahim. I've always loved making games and have found Construct 2 by ads. I'm so glad I found it. I am already making game which might be released for this year's Jam competition if it is ready.

• Hey! Name's EmperorFlipFlops, but you can call me... EmperorFlipFlops, or Flip Flops for short. I don't use smilies, single ATM, (Ladies...) and am really enjoying Construct 2! Hope to publish a game soon! Good job, Devs!

• Hello, I'm MintyMousyXFCE, another game enthusiast like everyone here, but from Brazil. Well, I knew about Scirra's Construct since the Construct Classic's era. A great tool for that time, C2 overcame it, and surely C3 will overcome C2 without much effort.

I also draw, 2D sprites and training my skills to make hand-drawn sprites. But I also have my own project for an indie game, a 2D platformer, for Windows, Mac and Linux, and I deeply wish to make it a reality.

Well, that's all. I really hope be part of the community. Thank you everyone.

• Hello!

I am a physics teacher and love to develop e-Learning for my students and recently stumbled upon c2 engine and found that it can be a useful tool for next generation learning attitude.

I have created and tested some of its features and the results are above expectation.

Hope to catch up the pace with community soon.

Good luck to new members to take the feel of this powerful engine.

Thanks Scirra team for providing a wonderful & intuitive tool .

• Hey there!

I'm a portuguese autodidact currently looking into game making engines.

I've came across several frameworks, but the potential and simplicity of C2 astounded me.

The projects I'm interested in developing consist in:

• a small tunnel vision or side scrolling spaceship game, with self produced audio effects and music
    • a bioinformatics tool to visualize network data (not sure about this one yet though)

Gonna check some tutorials now.

Thanks Scirra!

• Hi,

I am from Finland. Currently developing games with Unity 3D but interested also on Construct 2.

To learn more about me, ask

• Hello!

• Hi,

Just beginning to learn Construct 2. Started as part of a project to try and integrate HTML5 games with a crypto currency called coin2. Needed to see what was involved in writing a game, so here I am.

• Hi there,

I'm surveying popular 2D engines. I have previous experience with XNA and Game Maker Studio but nothing substantive in the last 2 years. I've heard of Construct2 but never took the plunge before. I was impressed by the number of recommendations on Slant () and decided I had to try it out now.

From New England.

• o/

• Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Cotorogea, I'm almost 23 and I live in Romania. I've always wanted to make games and I tried different engines and software in the past, until I heard about Scirra's products. I'm still a rookie in this beautifull creation enviroment and I hope I'll learn a lot from this comunity

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello All i am new in here.

• Hello everyone,

I downloaded Construct 2 yesterday, and it seems reasonably interesting. I had known about it for quite a while (maybe 2 years), but had never downloaded it before. I use [insert competetor name] a lot and I'm reasonably happy with it. I decided to download Construct 2 due to the competition with Newgrounds.

Hopefully I can make something interesting, but chances are I might never post him again; it just depends how I feel. The opportunity of exporting to HTML5 is nice, despite it running much slower than flash on my machine. I should have some fun.

~ Letmethink

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)