The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi, my name is chris, i am from a small town in kentucky, i dream to make a game that has lots of customization and a huge open world.

• Hi am Jamie from Australia and I have done a weeny little bit of Windows Store game programming using Visual Studio. Glad to join Scirra. I wanna learn lots more about game programming.

• Hello, my name is Enkhbat. I'm game lover and now I'm trying to make my own little game using construct application.

• Hello i am newbie in Construct 2. Want to build some game in my web game .

• Howdy, I'm Rachel! I'm from England and I've been into games for, well, as long as I can remember; think Commodore 64 days. I've always been an artist who dreamed of working in the videogame industry. Unsurprisingly, it never came to pass, but somewhere over the last two or three years I discovered Construct 2 and have been using it to make mini fangames for my favourite webcomic. I like to think that in the not too distant future I'll be making original games too, but right now I'm allll about the fangames!

Nice ta meetcha all!

• Hello everyone I am new here

• Hello not so new to Construct, but i don't use it in a very long time. I'm an amateur developer.

• Hello everyone, I am passionate indie game developer with the ambition to create awesome cool games. I been playing video games since I was child. I was always surround by lego's, comic books, art, action figurines and my personal favorite R.C.'s. I never knew that growing up with all these cool things it will lead me to one of the greatest entertainment field. I didn't know anything about game software development so, I started to do research about it. I read so many articles, shows and books.

In the year of 2005 I pick a school and it was there I found the mentor/professor Mr. Dean Dong Bui . He open my eyes and mind to a world, a complete different world. Yes it was hard and frustrating, long night of coding, hours of designing levels, characters, animations and weapons. After all that I made a total 6 games. For my senior project I wanted to be different from my classmates so I secretly develop a 3D Survival-Horror game. I was the only one who had a 3D game with working UI, Title screen, loading screens, pick-up items and two playable levels. I shock everyone.

So now armed with my imagination and great software tools I continue my journey down the path of game development. I also started to develop digital comics and other interactive digital media.

LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN CREATE USING CONSTRUCT 2!!!!!

• Getting ready to install the new software I'm geeking out

• Crear juegos

Mazatlan,sin,México. HektorGamer

My name is Hector.

My life is Creator video games.

• Hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings from the arctic. Interesting platform, so I signed up to check this out.

• Hello guys,

Well, i'm Brazilian, student of Computer Science, interested in games(obviously i think) .

That's all for today.

Thank you!

• Hi, everybody!!

I don't know anything about coding, but I want to create my own WoW...so, hmm - I think I am on the right way.

• I'm Maciel! I'm from Brazil, always I liked to play video games, and now decided to create unlike so play. ^^ I do not have academic training, however learn a lot when I study What do I like.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)