The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi

i exist

• Hi I'm from Mexico, Regards.

• Hello.

• Yoo hoo, web developer from Hastings. Check out my first complete game using construct2 for an educational kids web site.... (google letstalkaboutpoo game) Got loads of other games in progress too...

• Checking out Construct 2 to try to build some iOs games. Let's see how this goes...

• I'm pretty a newbie in this kind of thing but i read on fb this is a pretty user-freindly program so... let's try it! Hey buddies, hope this experience will be ad good as i hope!

• Hi everyone, I'm a computer engineering student from Italy!

• Hi I'm Andrew and I'm a musician and composer from England but now living and loving life in Austria!

Looking forward to meeting some people here.

Andrew

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everybody!

My name's Jacob, I'm 12 years old, and I'm a homeschooled student in America and have been interested in Game Design since I was 6.

I've liked Construct 2 so far, and I hope it will only get better from now on!

I've been looking forward to getting a lot of good support here with the Forums and meeting new people (electronically... )

Jacob~

• Hey everyone, my name's Brido and I'm an absolute noob at this I live in Glasgow, Scotland.

I have tried to start with some other developer tools today like the Unity one, but found it too complicated to use, so thought I'd give this a go

• Hello to my Scirra/Construct2 Family!!! My name is Brian. Glad to be on board! I heard about C2 via email. Received the message and did a little excite-search to see what C2 was projecting.....Sheer Awesomeness! Can't wait to get started!

• Greetings my fellow Gamers!

My name is radikus, I am looking forward to learning from all of you and helping out where I can. I am a CT convert... and I am already enjoyig the community and what I see here!

I live all things adroid!.. so say we all!

• Oi! Eu sou um desenvolvedor de jogos, e está óbvio que eu ultilizo o Construct 2.

Recomendo a todos!

É só isso mesmo...

• Hi Everyone, Looking forward to getting stuck into C2. Have been playing around with the tutorials and it looks like just the thing ive been looking for

• Hello! My name is Semen. I am from Russia.

I learned about your service of course.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)