The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Greetings!

I'm an artist that has worked on several indie titles, and am hoping to start making my own games.

I've explored many options, but at the end of the day... I'm an artist and not a programmer. I'm hoping Construct 2 will help me to bridge that gap.

All the best,

Waymaker

• Hi, okay well, my name is Jj, and I'm the founder of Average Joe Games (Which I hope becomes bigger than it currently is.) To date, I've made two games using Construct 2, though not published until I purchase the personal version. I look forward to being a part of the community, and hope some of you will check out some of my games, and give me feedback.

• Hello friends, I'm just your average wannabe game designer who enjoys creating games, map assets in my spare time, I do a little of everything master of nothing just looking around here as hear it is a pretty fun engine to play with.

• Hi! I'm Unnatural20. I heard about Construct 2 while working with a friend on the graphics for his game. He had a grand 'ol time with Construct 2, after GameMaker failed him again and again.

He ran out of gameplay and level ideas and sputtered. But when *I* had a game idea, I figured Construct 2 would be the way to go.

• Hi there!

I'm a student developer under the studio alias 'Pixcel Studios' hoping to build my portfolio and acquire skills and knowledge along the way.

Whilst I have never used Construct 2 before, I have experience using Unity and Gamemaker for game development as well as art programs such as photoshop and illustrator.

I can't wait to get started on my first html5 project, thanks for reading, if any of you have any tips they would be much appreciated!

Thank you and good luck to you all with your own personal endeavors

• Hi my name is Michael Beatty and have familiarity with a number of applications including Unity and Blender. I look forward to tryin out Construct

• Hello Everyone !!!!

I am Seyed Mahdi Mostafavi !!

I am honored to be a member of this website and be a good game programmer one day !!!

I hope to find new friends and make good friends here !!

I have some info about myself in profile !

Hope to be useful !

thank you so much for your time and attention !!!

• Hello Everybody !

My name is Danny , last time i used a construct classic to introduce myself

but from today i am a proud User of Construct 2 !

• Hello Everybody

My name is James, I heard about this on a link from a Udemy course Just want to learn about producing some simple games for my daughter

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi I'm Davis7457, People call me Davis... Been on a while. Just didn't get around to introducing myself. Hoping to make some great games. But still a noob right now.

• Hey, I'm Sceptic Macta. This won't be long but I came here to make some games and learn and make friends

• Hey all My name is Nerdsauce .... okay it's not, it's David - but everyone knows me as Nerdsauce so ... yeah.

I'm here because of TheNerdCubed who made a great little game with this software, and after seeing what he was able to do I thought to myself "I can do something like that!" - so here I am to prove myself right!

No idea what kind of games I am going to create with the software - or what kind of games are even possible to create, with the exception of side-scrollers that I have seen in the Showcase on the site. I hope to create my own graphical assets for the game, but I'll probably need help on the music front at some point.

So yeah ... that's me!

Nice to meet you

• Hi, I'm Allen, just a hobbyist decided to make casual mobile/web games. I'm so glad to come across this game engine, it's relatively easy for me. (I will definately get the C2: personal edition soon~)

For now, it's LEARNING time for me! Thanks for all the tutorials & tips the people gave in the website! My first C2 project will be a cooking simulator. (I am making a prototype of it) Not sure how will it stands out, but time will tell!

Let's have FUN making games we love!

ps: The game that (finally) pulls me into this is FNAF. (not the same engine though)

• Hi!

I am a teacher and heard about Construct 2 through my cooperating teacher. We will be introducing a new course next term that will have students creating their own game with Construct 2. I have been familiarizing myself with the platform and am very impressed with its ease of use. I am excited to delve deeper into Construct 2, and I know my students are going to love developing games with this platform!

• Hey I'm Zachary. I'm going to try to make my first game using this program and hope to improve at it quickly.

My first game is going to be an rpg where you progress through life based on criticism. although it being offended is the worst possible thing to happen to people now a days believe it or not were trying to help you. (Im talking to you more than skinny people, slackers, rule breakers, those who find the christian community bad, those who use the bible as an excuse to make people feel bad) and SOOO much more! You get what I'm saying right? Stop crying whenever someone criticizes you and start listening. This game will help strengthen your idea of knowing what is good criticism and bad criticism.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)