• Hi all,

I am Rohit from india.

I am working and trying out Construct 2 and learning bit by bit

• Hello

• ESSE APP AJUDO MUITO A MINHA EMPRESA DE JOGOS

entroca coloquei o site como colaboradores vlw

• Hello World? o_o

• Hello All,

From the USA and heard about Construct 2 from searching the webs looking for methods to create games without having extensive coding knowledge. I have a question about the licensing, What license would I need if I wanted to use Construct 2 on multiple machines? For example if me and my brother wanted to work on a game but on two separate computers. Any information regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• The licensing information is here: https://www.scirra.com/store/licensing#license2. A personal license is a good cheap starter option.

Basically, A personal license is just for the named person, but can be installed on any number of machines, as long as the named person is the only one using the machine.

Therefore, as you and your brother want to work on 2 separate machines, then you would both need a license.

• Oiii

Estou experimentando Construct 2 e aprendendo, para lançar o meu primeiro jogo. /o/

• Hi everyone!

Since 2004 that i am one more "wanna be" a game creator.

Until now i have tryed many tools and game engines but never took a game from scratch...

So, i hope that now, i can change that!

Best regards to you all !!!

• Oiii

Estou experimentando Construct 2 e aprendendo, para lançar o meu primeiro jogo. /o/

Same here my friend!

• Hello Friends,

I'm a student in the United States studying computer science. I heard about construct from Finji, a videogame publisher. I'm really excited to get started!

• Hello,

I am a human being whos dream is to become a game developer. I heard about constuct from YouTube

• Hello everyone,

I've actually been registered for a while under a different name, but I've finally started to learn C2 enough to get some creations going...so a name change was appropriate I'm a one-man team working on games in my college off-time. Anyway, I'm very amazed at C2 and very glad I found it, keep up the good work guys!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi There. I'm Rusty, I'm just getting my hands onto C2 and making my first attempt at a game. A bit of a large undertaking for me right off the bat, but there's just some ideas I haven't been able to get out of my head.

• Hi There. I'm Rusty, I'm just getting my hands onto C2 and making my first attempt at a game. A bit of a large undertaking for me right off the bat, but there's just some ideas I haven't been able to get out of my head.

Yea the same happened to me when I first discovered C2. I put alot of time into the project and realized I was starting off way too big. I put that aside for now and I've scaled down a bit for my current project and just maintain a notepad for those ideas that pop up. Anyway, good luck man!

• Hey everyone! Thought I'd take a stab at programming like everyone else. Hopefully Construct 2 can help me figure out the sorted mess of game ideas in my head.

Fingers crossed! Look forward to taking this trip with you all!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 15 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 15 guests)