The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Greeting from Greece and merry Christmas!

I'm Nick!

I'm a musician and i always wanted to create my own retro style games! I think Construct 2 is exactly what i need! Very good job guys!

• Hello hello,

I'm Vintehin from France. I'm professionnal photographer/graphist. Know nothing about programmation and code, and C+ or java or chinese langage.

Here to find some resource/help for my first visual novel. See you

• Hello All,

This is my first exposure to Construct 2, and also my first attempt at designing a game.

• Hey there!

I'm starting a project now, i think it will be a good game for the Wii U.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • e.e pues quiero aprender ha hacer juegos y me encantaria comprar el construct pero no tengo dinero pero de todas formas estoy aprendiendo a hacer un juego en linea hay muchos tutoriales y megustaria aprender

• Hello everyone, my name is Vasilis and I come from Greece. I am looking forward making some simple games using the free version and in the future I may upgrade to a personal license.

• is me

• Hey i'm KuintuJR

I'm a gamer who is starting a channel and what better way to do that other than showcasing my own game.

• Hey, my name is Sascha. I'm developing with Construct now for more than one year and thought it's time to get a bit more active in the community

Nice to meet you all, have a nice new year and best luck.

• Hello, I'm Jesse Liles, a hobbyist game developer and a software developer by trade. I've made lots of prototypes of games but I've never released a finished one, and I'd like to change that.

• Hey everybody,

My name is DimensionalGoo and I'm new to the whole Construct 2 world. I used to make games in RM2k back in the day, dabbled in Flash programming and now I'm looking for an easy/fun way to get back into game development!

• Hi =)

I come here from post on tumblr

I liked the idea of creating a game .. it sounds fun!

• Hello, i am Pi, i love games, and i would like to create games too, so i downloaded Construct 2, and i love it.

• estudio ingenieria mecatonica y quiero inicar en el diseño animado

• Hi, I just got Construct 2 from a couple weeks and am learning the ropes to make a platformer-upgrade game! (well, thats the plan anyway).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)