The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone! I'm Phil. I heard about Construct from Google and I'm an avid gamer, putting 20+ hours into games per week. Since I love games so much, I figured I'd give it a try and see what I can make.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Guys I'm Riz from Indonesia, i m newbie game designer and i love construct 2

• hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, is I'm excited to use construct2

• My name is Ashley

I discovered Construct at work. We started making flash games, but our client wanted to switch to html5 so our small team of gamers - two of us - and our boss searched for a quicker alternative to learning the complete html5 code. So using this awesome program we are trying to make a ton of games for our client. Every day I seem to learn a new thing with this program which is pretty cool. I am hoping to create bigger and better games in the years to come!

• Hi, I'm Aleks and I'm an artist, and hopefully soon, an indie game dev.

I heard of Construct 2 via Sortingh.at in a very helpful beginner's guide for people who want to create 2d games.

My history lies mostly in 3d engines, but I've really gotten into 2d games, and they seem ideal for a first project.

Anyway, I am looking forward to begin learning the engine! =)

• Trying Scirra...

• Hey, I'm a guy named Reece.

I found construct after experimenting with Game Salad, wasn't a fan of it. I am however, a fan of Construct 2. I like games, making them and doing art related stuff.

I've made a couple smaller games with little success but am currently working on something a bit more ambitious. Feel like checking it out? Cool, have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=116857&p=864761#p864761

Awesome, cool. Have a good one everybody.

• Hi I live in France and out of work so thought I would try my hand at creating games. I have a bit of coding knowledge not a lot. anyways I thought I would try this software see how it turns out, upgrade to a licence when I can afford it and make some money and upgrade to business license thats my goal .

I am a bit black and white and always need to know why things and how things work so more than likely I will be bending a few ears with the silliest of questions (u may think) about this software.

It is a great idea to allow people to create games try and earn money first before buying a business license. thanks.

• Hello how are you?

I'm new here. I wanted to be game designer and learn construct 2 as well. Hope you guys help me

My english maybe bad but i keep learning. Thank you so much for advice.

• Hey there,

My name is Loctane and I found this website on tumblr and decided to sign up. I just recently got out of school so I have a lot of free time and am considering trying my hand at game design. This will just be for fun and experimentation and i'm really only filling this out because the website suggested I do so : ) It's nice to meet you all though.

• Hi everyone

I am Abir, have been trying to find the right software to make HTML 5 games and then came across Construct 2. I am still a beginner in game development, hopefully will be able to make something interesting and fun as a project. I will possibly need lot of help from all of you with all my silly queries . Have some free time before Christmas, so let me have a go at making something fun. Its nice to meet you all.

Have a lovely day

Abir

• Hi! My name is Matteo, mattebaldo14 for SCRISSAs friends. I'm from Italy, in particular from Pisa, in Tuscany. I've heard talk about scirra in a website but i forgot its name. Now i want to create a fantastic game that all of you will appreciate. Bye bye scirras people!

• Hello, my name is Rick Grossenbacher. I am a professional video game artist, and have been working on games since the mid-1980s.

If you would like to see my work, you can see my current portfolio at:

rickgrossenbacher [dot] com

Though I work as an artist now, I actually started out as a programmer way back in the days of the Vic-20, Commodore 64, Apple IIGS, Amiga 500, and PC-386 making games with BASIC, C++, and 6502 Assembly Language. My first "published" game was a version of Tetris for the Apple II I programmed in BASIC and Assembly for Nibble Magazine in 1989.

I'm currently in the process of making my first game in Construct 2. I'm loving C2 since it's easy enough to get a game up and running, yet powerful enough to use functions reminding me of my old programming days.

In the past, I have worked on games for:

Microsoft Xbox and Xbox 360

Sony Playstation 2 and Playstation 3

PC

Nintendo Game Cube and Nintendo Wii

Nintendo Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance

Mobile / Handheld / Tablet

Some of the more notable titles I've contributed to over the years are:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale (PS3)

UFC Undisputed 3 (Xbox 360)

Rock of the Dead (PS3/Xbox 360)

UFC 2010 Undisputed (Xbox 360)

Tomb Raider: Underworld (Xbox 360/Wii/PS3)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PS2/Xbox/Wii)

X-Men: Legends (PS2/Xbox/Gamecube)

Wolverine’s Revenge (GBA)

The Revenge of Shinobi (GBA)

Frogger Advance: The Great Quest (GBA)

Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire (GBA)

Rescue Heroes: Fire Frenzy (GBC)

Blue’s Clues: Blue’s Alphabet Book (GBC)

The Wild Thornberrys: Rambler (GBC)

Barbie Magic Genie Adventure (GBC)

Spider-Man (GBC)

Polaris SnoCross (GBC)

AMF Bowling (GBC)

Vigilante 8 (GBC)

Daikatana (PC)

• hi,

i am going to a community college for game design.

i got construct because it seemed like an easy tool to use.

i like it so far.

• Hi, my name is Bruno Palermo and I've been designing games professionally for the last 10 years, You can see some of my work at http://www.gamesintheattic.com.

Cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)