The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, I am student from Croatia, I'm 16 and I want earn some money.

• Hi,

I just love building games with my kids. I used to work at one of the largest mobile game companies and want to teach my kids all about building great games. C2 is an awesome tool for that as it provides instant gratification even to non coders.

• Hi, I want to make a tower defense game where you control the enemies trying to reach the end. Similar to a normal tower defense game you would choose the characters that you would want to try to get to the end. If anyone can help me get started I would be very thankful.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I'm Lucas and I want to make funny games.

• Hey ho! Hot potato!! Ah god damnit..

My name's Soota.. need to make a creepy game you know.. Need the skills right?.. Don't have them at this moment..

Will get there! ... Someday.. just.. EHG.. Lazyness is taking over.. no.. NO..

Keep ya updated!

With nothing, because im lazy..

• Hello all, Tony from Australia here, introducing my self as a creative soul with an out of the box imagination that might be helpful for game making. I have always been interested in using my creativity for game creation/design but have not the time to learn fully a programming language though I have had some basic introduction into, Assembler, Basic and C, C+ years ago. So I am really looking for the right tools to use for my new adventure. I would also like to contribute to this community as much if not more than what I take from it. So I again say hello, and looking forward to tasting what Construct 2 has to offer.

Cheers!

• Hi Scirra,

I've always wanted to make games, but never took the time to learn. I've went through the two beginner tutorials here and started work on my first game, Fruits Escape! I look forward to learning more about the amazing features Construct 2 has to offer!

-SwiftFoot

• Hi, I'm a newbie and I hope to build some awesome games

• Hello construktors!

Im Sanjay from India. An advertising guy by profession and a die hard gamer by night. I hit upon what i thought was a kick ass idea for a mobile game and was subsequently surprised to discover nobody had used the concept. With zero programming skills, i'm diving head first into Construct. Let's see how far i get. YOLO apparently.

• Hi world! Me and my buddies have some awesome 2D game idea. I am the only one with a coding exp so I'm trying softwares to see whats best to use. Looking forward to knowing more about Construct 2!

• Hello there!

I'm Dan. I was searching for a tool to make mobile games and I ended up meeting Construct2

It's great, easy and powerful. So many thanks to Ashley!

• Hi I'm Richard (Ritchie) Bennetta, I heard about construct2 from a training course I've just started through a company called Train2Game. I have spent most of my life moving from dead end job to dead end job, and now I plan on taking hold of my life and get a trade behind me and maximise my potential.

Obviously I plan on making my way into the gaming industry as a QA Tester-Level Designer. Construct2 is a key part of my course software.

• hi all

• Hello all!

I'm a freelance cartoonist who has been arting and drawing for several years (read: since I'd been little). I mostly enjoy making animated characters and creatures, and I'm currently in the process of making personal shorts. I also enjoy kick-ass video game box art and comic covers.

I mostly draw cartoons, and comics, so if you need something funny, cool, or expertly done art, I have what you need.

Here's a small sample of my work:

You can see more on my personal website If you have any questions, job offers, comments, concerns, complains, or simply wish to say hi, message me!

• Hello everybody !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)