The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello I am new to this community of learners. My name is Sean. I am new at making games. I Hope this place help s.

• Hi,

I do have some development background (see

Subscribe to Construct videos now

) but I bought C2 anyhow because I expect to have faster turnarounds on rapid prototyping. I also want to support the Scirra startup.

I learned about C2 on the 'next level' conference in Dortmund, Germany at a workshop hosted by Dirk Mempel.

Cheers,

Dirk

• Hi,

My name is Adit. I'm a student majoring in game technology. I'm interested in game developing very much, especially game programming . I'm trying to learn construct 2, I hope this forum helps me

• Hello, My name is Henry. I hope to have loads of conversations on this website, and learn loads as I wish to make games for a living!

• Hello!!

• Hi! I`m Alexander, hope for productive coop in gamebuilding

• Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul to waste...

..........Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah

....................Korbaach

• Well, I'm currently just looking into Construct 2 out of curiosity. Part of me wants to try to develop a game for the Wii U, but I'm not sure yet. Just thinking around.

So, about me... I'm a senior in college. I know JavaScript, Visual Basic, C++, Java, and HTML5/CSS3. My last game-related projects were a simple text-based RPG in C++ and I made a little platformer in my JavaScript class using the Enchantjs framework. I'm also an avid Heavy Metal fan. My favorite genres of Metal are Doom and its heavier variants (Death/Doom and Funeral Doom), Symphonic Metal, Gothic Metal, and Death Metal.

As for gaming, my favorite games will also be Nintendo. I believe they make the best games from a design and aesthetic perspective, even if they are still lacking on the online front (but at least they're getting there!). But at the same time, I appreciate all games. I own approximately 1,300 games spanning 24 platforms. My favorite consoles are the Wii U, NES, GameCube, Virtual Boy, and PlayStation. I also enjoy more obscure consoles like the Turbografx-16. (I want a Vectrex badly!)

Anyway, so that's enough about me. You'll see more of me if I decide to to use this application.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi!

My name is Max! I love games and I was looking for ways to try myself as a creator of some kind of a game that would excite myself and others

Have a nice game development!

• Hello, some of you may of seen me lurking around the fourms yet I have not made one of these so I decided to.

my Name is Callum Overy, I enjoy making games just not with C2 but other using languages such as lua, js, java I own a website ( cannot post link) where I upload my games to and you can register and earn achievements(like a personal Kongerate) I will always try to help people out. So this is quite small I know I will refine it soon.

Some facts:

Earth has water.

Third rock from the sun has water

• Hi. I'm Anthony and I heard about Construct 2 from CartoonSmart. I'm a computer science student at Purdue and I've been a hobbyist game maker for years. I'm looking forward to learning this application! YAY GAMES!!!

• Hi,

My name is Martijn. I 'm learning C# with MVA and found out about Construct 2 also at MVA.

• Hello,

My name is Jeppe, I am a Software Engineer with an interest in game development and design, and I am trying out construct 2 as a tool for early prototypes.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)