The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello. I heard about Construct 2 from Diego from Microsoft

• Hello world!

I am a new born to Construct 2, is there anyone out there who has developed a multi player game.

That allows players to join a game and challenge each other to complete a task, via the internet?

• Hello!

This thing looks really nifty. Love the idea of visual development + JavaScript extensible. See you all in the forums.

Chris.

• hello all

i hear about Construct 2 from friend on fb

if i have mistake ,please forgive me hehe

• Hello! Just heard about this game engine today and thought I'd give it a whirl. SO far, it works great

• Hi everyone! Been involved with WYSIWYG game editors since the days of Klik & Play, have never been active in a community, but that's about to change.

• Hello! I'm NickFromNothing, which means I'm Nick... and my dev team is From Nothing Game Studios. We're nearing the release of our initial title on the Wii U.

However, I'm not a programmer, more art and design on our team, and have been sampling Construct 2 for some other on-the-side development. I'm a big fan of shmups and high-intensity gaming--whatever that may entail. Lately, it's been a lot of Velocity on the PS4 and Vita.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello all, i am new here, just starting to learn Construct 2, so far it is a lots of fun but there is lots of to learn.

• Hello people! I'm a boy who's recently gained an interest in creating my own game. I've practiced a bit of website development with html but want to move on and learn python and c++. However, I would like to first have a look at a more visual interface to start off with. If you have any ideas to help me get started learning construct 2 (free version), then it would be greatly appreciated. Even a simple welcome to forums will be nice too.

• Hello

I've done lots of GFX work in the Commodore 64 scene, but now looking to get into some simple but more modern game design myself. This seems like a good place to start!

• hi

• hi

• im a charecter designer and i have a problem finding devloppers i hope i can use this platforme an make it by myself

• Hello,

I am sorry I might be long to be read....

I'll tell you all that seems useful about me :

I am in my thirties, the first console I had was a NES. I added a gameboy in 1992 (so long ago ), a computer (for me alone) in 1998, a GBA, a NDS, a wii, a PS2, a XBOX360, other windows PCs since...

I am a fan of God Games/"Company Management Games", such as old Theme Hospital, Theme Park; I also like games like Final Fantasy, point and click, GTA, and so many others

Then :

When I was a student I would have liked to learn how to create games, but there was no school in France, and no company near my home... So I dropped the idea

I am a french Business Management App Developer, I am also a computer network admin.

A few months ago, I have found out there's almost no game for the youngest (at least in french).

So I decided to try and create games for the youngest children (18months to 6 years old).

I have begun to learn about ways to create programs for Windows 8 (and next versions) on MicrosoftVirtualAcademy , and MS Trainers said so much good about Construct 2 for game creation, that I have decided to try.

I am new to game programming, and hope I'll be able to share with any of you.

• hello my name is rizki im new to this program nice to meet you guys

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)