The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• i just posted my 2 year old game that i was having difficulty uploading but finally i uploaded it .

and in about 6 to 10 weeks from now hopefully my second game will be out and then after that i will make a lot more games [hopefully]

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, my name is Ricardo, 21, and I'm from Portugal!

I've been interested in making games for a long time, I spent some time playing around with MMF when I was younger and last couple of years I've been using RPG Maker.

Now I found Construct 2 and fell in love with it so I hope I can learn more about it with everyone!

Nice to meet everyone

• Hello...I'm Chris from Northern Virginia. I've always wanted to write apps for the Windows Phone, but sadly I don't have the time to learn how to program in C# so I thought this would be a good way to get my feet wet.

• hi guys, just want to let u guys know... My name is Reaper and im new to Construct 2 ^_^

nice to meet you

• just thought i would say hello to every one as i am new to all this and a thumbs up to Construct 2

• Hi all!

My name is Jarda, I come from Czech Republic. I spent a few years making games using a visual tool called MoMinis Studio (now PlayScape). It was fun but the Studio is really limited and it lacks a lot of more advanced features. I am glad I discovered Construct 2 now. Let's see what it is capable of...

• hi my name is berkay.I am from turkey/istanbul.I am 14 years old.I m highschool student.I am good at web design .

• Hey all!

I guess I am extremely new to all this. I am looking forward to being part of all this fun! It is going to be great to learn a whole new world of code and chase the dream of making a great game.

Craig

• Hey All!

I guess this is the beginning of a lot of fun! I am really looking forward to chasing down the dream of having a great game out there in the world.

Craig

• Hi guys, I'm in a Master's program for game design, and I'm going to be using Construct 2 to make my first game, HOORAY!

• X₢₢₢

₢₢?°?°///?:0|:)

• Hey there

I'm Sri and I'm a Computer science Student.

• Hey there everyone.

My name is Benjamin, I'm 20 years old and have always been interested in game design and the art behind it. Ever since my dad introduced me to Wolfenstein 3D (maybe not the best game for a 5 year old, but oh well) I have been kind of a game addict. I've played everything between heaven and earth, and I have always wanted to be able to create a game myself. Already I'm impressed by how much Construct can do, compared to how simple it is.

I have a range of ideas that I hope can be realised using construct, maybe someday ill have a game to show for you all.

• Hi I'm Zedman i suppose i;m just trying something out because nerd cubed reccomened it

• Hi, my name's Adam. I started working with construct about 7-8 months ago. I hope to be part of the community and help as much as I can. I will be posting tutorials and maybe a game shortly.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)