The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• How did you do games in powerpoint?

• i am jaric and im from sun prairie and i first heard about construct to when i was trying to figure out how to embed games on my website and how to create them. but unfortunately my chromebook is unable to open exe files

• Hi All!

My names is Carlos, IT professional evaluating the software to develop a game for our company. Feel free to say hi and help me get up to speed with it.

Have a wonderful day!!

Carlos in Toronto, Canada

• Hi

• Hi guys

I'm Tompa and is currently looking to teach myself some of the good qualities in Construct 2.

I see a lot of experience in this thread so I'll jump to the last game I worked on, it's a small indiegame called Hearth Forth Alicia.

Nice to see you all, I'll be in the educational area

• Hi Appfluenza here,

Just having a look at Construct 2 to see if it fits my needs.

I'm based out of Australia and am very much a beginner!

No doubt I will spend as much time searching for help as I do making games!

Cheers,

• i just posted my 2 year old game that i was having difficulty uploading but finally i uploaded it .

and in about 6 to 10 weeks from now hopefully my second game will be out and then after that i will make a lot more games [hopefully]

• Hi, my name is Ricardo, 21, and I'm from Portugal!

I've been interested in making games for a long time, I spent some time playing around with MMF when I was younger and last couple of years I've been using RPG Maker.

Now I found Construct 2 and fell in love with it so I hope I can learn more about it with everyone!

Nice to meet everyone

• Hello...I'm Chris from Northern Virginia. I've always wanted to write apps for the Windows Phone, but sadly I don't have the time to learn how to program in C# so I thought this would be a good way to get my feet wet.

• hi guys, just want to let u guys know... My name is Reaper and im new to Construct 2 ^_^

nice to meet you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • just thought i would say hello to every one as i am new to all this and a thumbs up to Construct 2

• Hi all!

My name is Jarda, I come from Czech Republic. I spent a few years making games using a visual tool called MoMinis Studio (now PlayScape). It was fun but the Studio is really limited and it lacks a lot of more advanced features. I am glad I discovered Construct 2 now. Let's see what it is capable of...

• hi my name is berkay.I am from turkey/istanbul.I am 14 years old.I m highschool student.I am good at web design .

• Hey all!

I guess I am extremely new to all this. I am looking forward to being part of all this fun! It is going to be great to learn a whole new world of code and chase the dream of making a great game.

Craig

• Hey All!

I guess this is the beginning of a lot of fun! I am really looking forward to chasing down the dream of having a great game out there in the world.

Craig

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)