The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi, i will like ask a favor to the persons who know construct 2 very well tu help me out

i from colombia [quote:1qmh2953]

[list][ul][*][img][url][/url][/img][/list][/list][/code:1qmh2953]
  • Olá, sou do Brasil, estou aqui para ajudar essa comunidade. Abraços.

• Sup! I'm Gatlin Been looking for a platform to create a game I've been writing for ages. I'm glad HTML5 have proven to be a powerful one.

Gonna post some screens once I feel they're ready (even if early stages).

Glad to be rockin' Construct 2!

• Hi

I am Masgame, and i am only 10 years old. I create games of many different Genres

i only know how to do simple graphics but the music and game play are good

list of game genres i make:

. Quick / Flash games

. Platformer games

. Shooter games

. programs (umm... thats not really a game type, but OHHK!)

. Horror/Thrill

"C:\Users\Archer%20and%20Kai\Pictures\Sprites\Spider\Smiley.png"[/img]

And other Game Genres[/color]

• Hey,

I'm new to C2, just testing how this program works

Years ago I used to create games with RPG Maker, now I want to give a try to something new, so here I am

Regards,

• Hi there,

my name is Ruud Janssen and I'm from the Netherlands.

I started programming for Android (using Java and Eclipse) in february this year.

I'm not really a bèta person, so programming in Java isn't / wasn't the simplest thing.

Some two months ago I found some tutorials on C2 on 'The new Boston's' Youtube channel (awesome channel by the way) and now I'm 'in love' with C2.

I've also started producing some game-music (please check the store and look for 'Rude 66'.

Cheerz!

• Hi Friend,

my name is Faqih Arifian and I'm from the Indonesia.

this is my first game creator I've ever use. It's very easy and simple to use.

Though I haven't made google play account, but now I'm doing my second game.

Nice to meet you guy

• Hi. My name is Khaled Hassan. I am from Egypt. I am a Web & Graphic designer and I am starting fresh in the game development. I wanted to use my skills in HTML5, CSS & Javascript knowledge to start creating games. I tried android development before but I didn't like the idea of being closed to one platform. I didn't like that if I want to create an app or a game, I have to learn a specific language for every OS. I made some research on javascript game development libraries and I came a cross construct 2. I am starting with it and hope that it would be easy to learn and understand.

• Hello, guys'n'girls!

I'm Allar from Estonia.

I have been playing computer games for a long time - feels like forever. And lately have started to think why not create one myself. But have not found the right tools for it as I don't have great programming skills.

But few weeks ago I was browsing youtube and happened onto a Construct 2 tutorial. Its user interface felt really intuitive. And creating basic prototypes of games seemed easy. So I tried it myself.

Since then I have completed some tutorials and have gotten lots of inspiration. Now I'm starting to make a draft for a game I'd like to develop.

Ofcourse I know that at the moment I have just scratched the surface of C2. So as I start the developing process I am counting on all of You on helping me out and answering lots of noobish questions.

I'll be looking forward to meeting You in other threads!

• Hi All. I'm a Rasta Hippy Computer Engineer from the USA (Chicago, Illinois).

Recognizing that HTML5 is an enabler and knowing that rapid development of rich content can aid in visibility of my expressions in this cluttered online universe is why I am making this statement here.

Lets see how much life there is to share.

Clyde W. Phillips Jr. ( cwpjr )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My name is Jacob matthies

And I live in North Carolina

• I so excited to use to program to make awesome games!

• Hello to all

My name is Florian, I live in Paris, France, I'm male, 34.

Many years ago I have developed a tamagotchi-like game in Visual Basic 5 for Windows 95 when I was student.

Of course game is no longer compatible with last versions of Windows and since that time I haven't developed games but I'm interested in game engines.

I wish to develop a game for computer and mobile devices so I'll try Construct2 to see if I can manage to do it

If the project turns out well I will consider buying the license and export for Android

I hope performance of game running under Android is good enough

That's it ... Hope you liked my presentation

• Hey all,

My name is Clint from Florida, US, and I've been developing software for a few years now, but just getting into game dev. Found this in searching for HTML5 game engines to start with. Figured I'd give it a try!

• Hello everyone!

I've been making games since I was in elementary school with powerpoint, then I discovered Game Maker in middle school, and I learned some Visual Basic in high school. I've loved making games as a hobby, and I draw inspiration from old-school Sonic games. Now I'm a college student, and I dont really have the time or interest to learn more programming, but I love to make game art and music, and I think that Construct 2 would be a good platform to make some projects on! I'm really excited to start on my latest project, where I'll be making all the graphics, music and levels myself, if I ever get the free time!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)