The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• K4LIMABEGINNERBUTIMGONNABETHEBEST

• Hey... Uhhh...

I'm Connor, I'm 17 and I'm from Wales.

I always wanted to design games since I was a kid. I went to an engineering summer school and decided then and there I was going to live my own life and do what I always wanted to. So yeah. New to all this but I live games.

• Hi everyone, I'm Maja forma Croatia. I've heard about this program in a kind of strange way. Maybe not. Ok, i've herad about it through facebook. My friend shared event that her friend have made to promote his job application. He've made a web page in order to introduce his idea. I asked him how did he make his page, and here I am

• Hi, I'm textlabel. I'm from another game-making website called Sploder, and another, ROBLOX, but I wanted to try this!

• Hello to everyone, im Pablo and im from Argentina, im very new in this world of making games, y study architecture and im begining to learn Construct 2, im very pleased with the community here, everyone seems very friendly and willing to help, very nice to meet you all!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyOne

I'm Sahar an engineering student from Tunisia

I just discovered construct 2 and I hope I can learn st and help others to learn about this amazing tool

• Hey what's up! I'm Cody. Brand new to the concept of game-making (in the practical sense, not in the I dream of it and it keeps me up at night sense.) I heard about Construct 2 while researching Code Languages that are most useful to learn and programs for beginners in game making who haven't learned any code yet. indiegameinsider sent me here, just as a thank you\shout out!

Guess that's it!

• Hello

I am going to make a great game

• Hi all,

I am based in Dublin, Ireland. I am the Digital Developer at an Ad Agency here and will be hoping to use this software to produce some Social Media games!

Time will tell...

Dave

• Hello! I am Denny Shambaugh, and I am beginning my 35th year of teaching math and CS here at Susquenita High School, located in central Pennsylvania, just west of Harrisburg. I am excited to learn with my students in our Game: IT class this fall!

• Hi There!

[attachment=0:2l9ek5l7]untitled.png[/attachment:2l9ek5l7]

I'm a fan of apps and that is why I gotta try and do one at least... I am owner of http://swordsboutique.com , you are all welcome to visit and leave your suggestions and comments. You can also visit us on FB if you like.

[attachment=1:2l9ek5l7]10003915_1434175216823573_1149138152_n.jpg[/attachment:2l9ek5l7]

I really want to make a game and I have a great idea, so as soon as I get a hold of this program I'll tell you all about it. Really excited to be here, I'll be around learning all I can from your postings so...

Thank You in advance!

• Hi all.

• Hi All,

Heard about Construct 2 from a friend. I was thinking of making use of it in the upcoming Ludum Dare this weekend if I can get a good enough grasp for it in 2 days.

• Hi everyone I'm Kevomus Prime,

I found this cool game maker and I hope to teach my elementary school students how to use it

• Hello,

I am Gabriel dos Santos, student CEFET RJ-school part of computer science. I will try to use this program to make a school project. If I identify well with this program, I will buy it in the future.

Thank you for this experience!

I'm fom Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)