The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I have no coding skills and no game making experience. I do, however, have curiosity.

• Hello everyone, i just got the free version of construct 2 which I´m excited to learn more about.

Regards Klaus

• Hello, I'm glad to be here.

My name is Marcz, and my first game with Construct2 is out called SkippBoat

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lab1521.skippboat

• Hi everyone, my name is Dillon. I just knew about scirra recently, and i'm still trying the free version right now.

hope i can make many great games in the future days. nice to meet you all

• Hi,

I am Amit Goyal, starting out for game development. New to the software...so kindly help...

• A freid told me about it and now I feel inspred

• Hello everyone! My name is Alexander. I have a degree in Information Systems. My range of interests is very wide and includes, in addition to skills in professions such as the interests of computer graphics and computer games. I play the game, learn the history of their creation and development, looking for different engines, technology and so on. But have never created big games or mobile games. Only a couple games on Pascal when I was at school. Now I really interested in WebGL technology and want to try create something with Construct 2 for the first time. Maybe later I'll start to create more bigger games with another tools too. So thats it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there,

I am just a french JAVA developper. Interested in developping games for Wii U system.

Have fun.

• A .NET Developer playing around with stuff that looks interesting.

• Hello there,

i'm Parvez from Chittagong, Bangladesh.

I'm a newbie and i want to make awesome games for Android platform.

Please, give me your valuable tips and tricks, teach me.

and Thnak You..

• hello

I am Muhammad Umar from Chakwal ( Pakistan )

I am a Student of Programming.

Music Composing, Computer Programming and exploring the

wonders of Information Technology are my best hobbies. and I like martial arts

• Hi,

Forgot to introduce myself but here I am. A developer and co-founder at Frosty Elk. Most of my time I spend designing our own plugins, e.g. Admob published in the forum.

Happy gaming

Arne

• Hola a todo el mundo

Hace poco que terminé mis estudios de gráfica publicitaria en Vigo, España.

Pero en el fondo de mi corazón, aunque me encanta diseñar, más que diseñadora me siento ilustradora.

Los videojuegos son mi pasión y por fortuna hace poco me han brindado la oportunidad de hacer uno...

y así es como he acabado aquí

• Assalamualaikum, Hello my name arga. I'm from Indonesia .. I am a graduate student, who uses the game of construc2 for my final project .., I am very happy to be in this forum thanks [/color]

• Hi,

I've always been a bit terrified of coding, although it always seemed necessary in order to build awesome stuff. An animator friend of mine recently made a few wicked games via Construct2 and I thought to give it a go myself!

K.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)