The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Well....emmm.hello

I begin my new poject using Construct2!

Good luck everybody!

• I introduced myself already and did not get the badge,hopefully with this post I will the badge

• Hi there!

My name is Nicolò and I'm a student/worker from Italy.

I started using XNA three years ago, but real life took me at bay..

Last year I discovered Construct 2 from a friend and I bought it in december on steam!

When I was still using the free version I also joined LD#28 and I loved that experience.

Now I'm using all my free time to design the basic scheme for a game that will really satisfy me!

Let's have fun guys!

p.s. My English is not so good, I'm sorry.. ^^'

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everybody! My name is Trevor and I am from Forsaken Limited (Really, I am the only person in the company anyway). I have just recently gotten into making Video Games. If you want to know more about me, Everything you need to know is on my profile. I also have links to my Nintendo Network ID, Xbox Live (Currently ran out), and Steam. As well as my Facebook (Company's Facebook, not my personal one.) and my Youtube that I will be posting all of my updates on! I hope I get to know all of you somehow!

~Trevor

• I have no coding skills and no game making experience. I do, however, have curiosity.

• Hello everyone, i just got the free version of construct 2 which I´m excited to learn more about.

Regards Klaus

• Hello, I'm glad to be here.

My name is Marcz, and my first game with Construct2 is out called SkippBoat

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lab1521.skippboat

• Hi everyone, my name is Dillon. I just knew about scirra recently, and i'm still trying the free version right now.

hope i can make many great games in the future days. nice to meet you all

• Hi,

I am Amit Goyal, starting out for game development. New to the software...so kindly help...

• A freid told me about it and now I feel inspred

• Hello everyone! My name is Alexander. I have a degree in Information Systems. My range of interests is very wide and includes, in addition to skills in professions such as the interests of computer graphics and computer games. I play the game, learn the history of their creation and development, looking for different engines, technology and so on. But have never created big games or mobile games. Only a couple games on Pascal when I was at school. Now I really interested in WebGL technology and want to try create something with Construct 2 for the first time. Maybe later I'll start to create more bigger games with another tools too. So thats it!

• Hi there,

I am just a french JAVA developper. Interested in developping games for Wii U system.

Have fun.

• A .NET Developer playing around with stuff that looks interesting.

• Hello there,

i'm Parvez from Chittagong, Bangladesh.

I'm a newbie and i want to make awesome games for Android platform.

Please, give me your valuable tips and tricks, teach me.

and Thnak You..

• hello

I am Muhammad Umar from Chakwal ( Pakistan )

I am a Student of Programming.

Music Composing, Computer Programming and exploring the

wonders of Information Technology are my best hobbies. and I like martial arts

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)