The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey everyone. My name is Unknown. Ive heard about about this site from r/incremental and it was posted as a way to create games without coding skills. I hope this site helps out with what i had in mind for the last 3-4 yrs but never had any luck in developing.

Hmm what else could i say im a computer geek, love games both computer and console. I love the outdoors and animals.

well cant think of anything else right now....oh and i bite but dont draw blood....unless asked to.

• i am a noob game maker noob noob

i found that construct 2 is an EASY game maker

i will make games.

nooob games

• Hello all, I'm Chan from Hong Kong. New to C2 and kind of stuck at this moment. I do design related stuff. Hopefully I can find someone who can do the programming and I do the artworks:)

• Hi! I'm Madi, nice to meet you all. I stumbled upon this website because there was a link on a mine sweeper app. I've never actually completed a game before. I am interested in computers. I like the color blue, and cats. My favorite game is Microsoft Jigsaw. I am very into puzzles because they challenge my mind.

• Hello, I'm OnlyGames, I was searching for some games creators when I saw, Construct 2 because, I need a simple and professionnal game maker.

I hope my games will be great for me and you...

I'm not in a team, I'm alone and I'm 13.

Before this, I was on an another game creator but, this was

• Hi, just posting for the first time to get ny badge

• Hallo everyone, I saw this on steam, but grabbed it off scirra because the steam version crashed itself to death.

I intend to figure out how to make games, by remaking some greatest hits (mostly atari) and several of my own. I've tried Lua and C, though I understand them, I can never put anything together for some reason.

First Thing I wanna redo is the good o'l Asteroids

• Hello everyone!

I'm Dave, CEO of LilCon Games, and I heard about Construct 2 from Bucky Roberts over at

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston

Thanks,

Dave Reilly,

CEO, LilCon Games

LilCon Games

Facebook

Twitter

• I'm MrTea. I'm not a very interesting person.

thirdstyle.com/profile/MrTea

• Hello

Mist this Thread

But better late then newer

My name is Robert

I grow up during Amiga, Atari and my first computer was Atari 520 Last Atari I had was Falcon 1040 really nice days

I like Fantasy Games RPG mostly and strategy games.

I did get In to Never winter nights 1 got stuck there until Neverwinter nights 2 where I did create a persistent server. Had a bigg player base for 4 years. (at least for nwn2)

It was when creating content to server I relist how much fun it was to make game.

But as player base dropped to 1 logged in now and again I did take it down.

And for couple of months I was quit lost nothing to do at computer untill i found Construct 2

Made my first game and work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi im matt from england =) first time ive ever tryed to make a game without knowing a thing about programming lol construct 2 makes it so easy! already ive almost made my first game but im ran into a small problem i dont know how to fix lol now....time to find the troubleshooting part of the forum lol =)

• Well....emmm.hello

I begin my new poject using Construct2!

Good luck everybody!

• I introduced myself already and did not get the badge,hopefully with this post I will the badge

• Hi there!

My name is Nicolò and I'm a student/worker from Italy.

I started using XNA three years ago, but real life took me at bay..

Last year I discovered Construct 2 from a friend and I bought it in december on steam!

When I was still using the free version I also joined LD#28 and I loved that experience.

Now I'm using all my free time to design the basic scheme for a game that will really satisfy me!

Let's have fun guys!

p.s. My English is not so good, I'm sorry.. ^^'

• Hello everybody! My name is Trevor and I am from Forsaken Limited (Really, I am the only person in the company anyway). I have just recently gotten into making Video Games. If you want to know more about me, Everything you need to know is on my profile. I also have links to my Nintendo Network ID, Xbox Live (Currently ran out), and Steam. As well as my Facebook (Company's Facebook, not my personal one.) and my Youtube that I will be posting all of my updates on! I hope I get to know all of you somehow!

~Trevor

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)