The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I'm from Earth and I know Construct 2 from my friend.

• Hi, My name is Ashutosh. I in the app marketing and promotion field from the past two years. I've promoted more than 800+ iOS and Android games and apps so far. My english is not so good. I was promoting games and apps of other and from the childhood i didn't like to play computer and mobile games. But after being in this games and app promotion field i slowly slowly become interested in playing games and Now i am loving it. So few days ago i thought that i will make my own games. So i came to know about this awesome community Scirra and Downloaded the software Contruct 2. And now i've created my very first game Flap'ey Bird. I've made some minor changes to it. I followed the tutorial and created this game. Thanks to all the members of this community for creating these easy to learn tutorials for beginners like me. You are all a motivation for me. I am uploading my game today here. SO please give it a try and also your suggestions. Thank you all.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

• You know, I want to legitimately introduce myself here, but it seems like the only people that actually frequent this thread are the new users who are also introducing themselves! Where are all the friendly greeters who lube up the scary entrance to a new community?!

• Hello,

I'm eXtaz. I'm from France, and I don't speak english very well. So please accept my apologies ! :D

I'm 16 years old and I just start to learn how to use Construct 2. Propably, I will need help very often because I don't know how to use Construct 2 ;)

Thank's

• allowiscous

I think many people do see who new users are, but commenting is not usually necessary.

At least you've earned a nice shiny 'Hello World' badge

Oh and welcome all new users!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

Yeah, I see what you mean my friend. Though, introducing yourself is far more awesome when you get a nice greeting from one of the site's regulars!

Regardless, I may as well introduce myself correctly now. I'm allowiscous, and while I don't have any experience in proper game development, I have been modifying SNES ROMS for 6 or so years. Because of that, I like to believe that I have a pretty decent handle on game, level, graphic, and music design.

Construct 2 seemed like a powerful and intuitive editor, plus it (seems) to have an active and helpful community. I can't wait to get started.

• Hello there! A quick introduction is in order I see. My name is TheConzaDenman. I'm 15 and looking forward to taking Computing A level in college. I thought this would be a nice way to start designing games. I best be going now, got games to create! ... Or at least pretending I am...

• Hey all,

I heard about Construct 2 from this article, which I found using Google:I chose Construct 2 because I want to experiment with bringing a cool card game I designed into a digital space, and to see if it plays better by utilizing certain digital features, and supposedly Construct 2 is good for making relatively quick mock ups.

• Hello! I'm new here. I'm an aspiring video game designer. I'm a 14yr old girl who loves video games. I heard about this website from youcanmakevideogames.com and I'm happy I did. I can't wait to get some type of feel of making games!

• Hello my name is Anderson Yagami and im newblood

• Hi

• Hey, Lorna here. Just checking Construct 2 out. Great things could happen.

• Hey its me!

• Hello, my name is RedPloto.

And today is the day ill try to make a decent game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)