The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• аепорваоер арп

• I am new user on Constract 2! Yee!

• Hi,

My name is Greg and I live in Ghent, Belgium.

I found out about Construct 2 on a blog at 'Indie game insider' , because I was looking for more info about making games.

I hope this works out for me, because maybe, I want to follow some evening classes on this subject.

So, that's all about me

see you!

• Hey I´m microgames and it was my dream to make game very easy and fast so when I found C2 I had an orgasm... well kinda like like that. An orgasm of my creativity. xD

• I'm firekallum. Why am i even introducing myself? lol. anyway I learnt about construct 2 when I was looking for easy to use game engines to start of with as i am pathetic at game maker and I made a game which actually worked, so now I just keep making.

• Hi All,

I'm currently registered to develop the Construct2 Pluggin for our Nuggeta Free Game Services SDK.

By building the Plugin i'm just relalizing how this game editor is useful Congrats

• Salut tout le monde, je suis Bechr, un étudiant en développement web et multimédia, et je suis nouvel utilisateur sur constract .^^

• Hi,

My name is Fabiano I'm an enterprise systems analyst and I live in São Paulo, Brazil.

I'm a registered user for some while and I've been reading all kind of stuff on the forums but just now I'm doing a game using Construc2.

The game, currently on 0.1 version could be found on the url: db.tt/gHpOfj7e.

• hello, iam dicky jaya umbara

iam newbi in game programing.. hope can learn more in here

thanks

• Hi!

• Hi all,

My name is Zach and I've been interested in game and web creation for about a year now. I came across construct 2 while i was looking for game creators.

If you want to know more just ask!

-Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey everyone! I'm Matthew, just got Construct 2. Can't wait to use this with my friends.

• Hello ppl .

• I have always wanted to learn to make games. I am learning actionscript and heard about this on a Newgrounds.com post, and want to try it out to see.

• I'm from newgrounds. I'm a person, not a bot, which means I'm alive. Probably. Unless this is all just an illusion. Idk. It's late, obviously a lack of sleep makes me act as though I'm high, please ignore this post. No, seriously, it doesn't exist.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)