The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• i am from malaysia i love construct 2 because this app can create game to myself and anonther people!!!

• before i'm hacker now i am programming noob

• Hi just started Construct2 a few weeks ago. I have also completed a simple game. http://core.jyoru.com/mobile/ ^^. I would also be using Construct 2 for educational games for kids and kids with disability and also for presentation purposes.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hellow World!

• Hello all

I'm Abdullah Nasser

My game almost finish and it will be free for all

• Boa Tarde Pessoal...

Sou de São Paulo - SP

Conheci um Construct 2 através de um Grupo no Facebook que conheci recentemente, para criadores de jogos iniciantes. Onde reuni pessoas que desejam criar jogos mas não tem a mínima ideia de por onde começar. Onde as pessoas trocam dicas e compartilham experiências, ou até mesmo formam grupos para criar jogos.

Postei uma dúvida lá e me indicaram o programa como ideal para o resultado que eu queria.

• I am a new user of the Construct 2 program. I live in the United States and have been enjoying tinkering with the capabilities offered by Construct. The system is pretty straight-forward and easy to grasp the basics. I look forward to working with it on some more advanced projects/games.

• 3 games soo check out

• I'm yahya and i'm from morroco

i'm so kind because i've finally found an app that creat games

and i heard about construct 2 in txori.com

• Hi im just new here, Btw thank i'm gonna build games please teach me how to use it

Thank you,

Chillua

• Wow! I've been a member for years, but never properly introduced myself.

So... I'm Tom, from Norway. Making graphics and trying to code (C2) is a lifesaver:)

• Hey everyone,

I am Ryan, a middle school teacher. I'm looking for new platforms to introduce game development to my students. Hoping C2 is what I am looking for!

• Hey I'm brand new to this whole thing, I just got done beating the Gurk series on the android market and I wanted to make something similar but with my own twist. Any tips or pointers please let me know.

• Hey, I found Construct 2 about 2 day's ago and had the time to download it and start trying it out today.

I love the program's simple nature and ease of editing values without having to dive into code. I tried Game Maker before this but simply didn't need the complicated nature of the GMC (Game maker code), so here I am trying out construct 2

I am not talented with graphics or design so I don't know how it will work out for me but I am willing to give it a shot all the same !

• Я гад

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)