The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• helloooo

• Ummm... Hi everybody?

So....

I like games. They are fun. :superman:

Enough said.

*loses contact*

• Hey Guys!

Awesome to start my game making Journey! Game on!

• My name is Nick Houser, AKA Nickorama.

I'm mainly a programmer and game developer, albeit a newbie, but that's what I'm planning to major in.

I hope you all accept me as a member of Scirra and user of Construct2!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi!

Should have done this long time ago but better late than never

Back in the old days of the Commodore 64 and the Amiga I had this passion to write Games and Demos. At that time everything was mostly done in Assembly and I was still a student.

When I started working I didn't have much time for this hobby of mine however about a year ago I was introduced to C2 and it immediately captured my attention. After using it for a few days it revived in me that passion that I had for Games Development and it made me feel getting back to the old times.

I am Architect by profession however in my spare time I just enjoy using C2 and experimenting with it.

Also in my opinion I think the forum of C2 is the best forum that I came across

• Hey guys, I am Sean Bohan (aka. PixelPicoSean), a gamedev based on China. I used to create games with impact.js, and recently switch to C2 because it's stable, easy to use and boosts my developing speed. I'll use it for my next and next... mobile games and also try to build some useful plugins for you guys to build amazing things. (I'm kinda open source guy )

• hello.i am here to upload my games. comment and criticize as far as possible. thanks!

• Hi! I`m Andrew from St.-Petersburg, Russia

• hi my name is artem

• Hi, I'm WebCourse an e-learning game dev. Glad to be here!

• Hello! I'm Andrew from NY who just wants to make some games. I found out about this at Watonka, a science camp that I created games in.

• Yo! What's up from Mint Hill, NC.

• hi, i'm tyler a beginner or noob as most would call it . at game development!

• Why hi there!

I'm a young guy from Finland, and I mostly do stuff with music (compose, listen, play etc.).

I just registered for this site, since the software (Construct 2) caught my interest

I've always liked gaming, since playing games is fun and stuff. I've also wanted to make games for quite some time. I know nothing of coding, so I've been drawn towards other methods of developing games. The very first thing I tried out was "Sploader", which some of you might recognize. While that was fun for a while, Sploader wasn't really what I was aiming for. After that, I remember trying out "Game Maker". This was much more to my liking. However, the output formats didn't really interest me at all. I wanted to be able to publish flash games. I'm pretty happy I didn't finish any games at the time though, as I was SO young when I made them. I replayed them some time ago, and while the ideas were actually not too bad, the whole SUCKED XD

Recently though, there was a contest called "Stencyl Jam (2014)", in which I finally decided to participate. The contest was announced and held by "Newgrounds". Thus, I made my first ever game using a software called "Stencyl", and I was really happy. Even better, was the fact that my game actually won 4th place! Can you imagine, hahha?

If you feel like it, you can try the game over at my newgrounds profile (my name is "LucidShadowDreamer". Just google it, and you'll find me [I'm not allowed to post links yet]).

^D-Pression^

After that, I decided to participate in the Ludum Dare 29 Jam, also using Stencyl. I made a much simpler game, which can also be played by those who are interested (Also at my Newgrounds account).

^Drop Up^

Enough talk of Stencyl.

I'm really happy with the software, but I'm also ready to try new things out. Next on the list: "Construct 2."

As many of you know, a new contest was announced back at Newgrounds, and this time, it's time to make a game with Construct 2 XD

I've checked in the software already, and so far, everything seems great!

The theme for the contest is "The Future: 2030", and there are some nice prizes too :'D

It will be fun trying to work with Construct, and I hope that everything goes well. Thanks for reading!

//Shadow Dreamer

• OK my name is Alex, i was born in Australia and ever since i was like 12 i have wanted to program and make games

also i am a noob (as some would call it) at programming so please don't be hating

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)