The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello,

Im a Spanish guy living in Mexico, I like playing games and thougth that Constuct 2 would be a great game!

Now Im learning to play with Construct 2. =)

Best Regards,

• Hi,

I'm french guy, and I want to create my dream with Construct 2.

Now it's time to learn C2 and making a lengendary game !

See you soon

• eu sou do Rio de Janeiro

• Hello!

This is Henrique from Brazil. I have just made a native game for iPad and it took about 3 months to be ready. This same game clone took me only 1 week using Construct 2! So... I have decided to keep going with Scirra!

Nice to be here with you guys!

• Hello everyone, I'm here to learn from the community, as well as show what I know about creating games and game content. I look forward to joining the Scirra/Construc 2 community!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yay hello everyone

• I like the construct 2 game making system.

• My name is Kyle, I am starting a game making group and i found this through some programmer friends!

• Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole app stuff but I have a passion for technology and can't wait to see what I can do with Construct 2

• Hi everyone!

I am a hobby game developer and have made a few published games for Flash.

I discovered Construct2 after reading a few blog posts on Emanuel Feronato's blog. And I also wanted to know what the game engine was for "The Iconoclasts" by Konjak. Both of them spoke highly about Construct.

Also, I saw all the games made during Ludum Dare 29 and thought that I might need to check out a game engine that lets me focus more on the design of the game than the programming. So I thought I'd check out Construct2.

Hope to have a great time meeting everyone!

• Hi

My name is José. I am a newbie and just want to say Hi to all in the Forum.

Now on to the tutorials!

José

• hi

my name is dinesh, I am studying in course of " bacholer of computrer application" . I has interest in game development so that , one day I searched in internet . I found construct2 . it is very easy to develop games in construct2 . I like it very much.

• Hi! Mostly struggling with my laziness for making games

• Hi, I'm Blank (I don't share my real name online because I'm a loser),

I'm only 17 and wanted to join this community and get started. Talk is cheap when it comes to big projects so... On to the tutorials i guess xD

-Blank

• Hi, I'm Gary.

I was introduced to construct 2 through my brother. Previously I was working with pure code so this is a welcome retreat and allows you to be really productive!

Hope to Make and Play many great indie games!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)