The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• My name is Kyle, I am starting a game making group and i found this through some programmer friends!

• Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole app stuff but I have a passion for technology and can't wait to see what I can do with Construct 2

• Hi everyone!

I am a hobby game developer and have made a few published games for Flash.

I discovered Construct2 after reading a few blog posts on Emanuel Feronato's blog. And I also wanted to know what the game engine was for "The Iconoclasts" by Konjak. Both of them spoke highly about Construct.

Also, I saw all the games made during Ludum Dare 29 and thought that I might need to check out a game engine that lets me focus more on the design of the game than the programming. So I thought I'd check out Construct2.

Hope to have a great time meeting everyone!

• Hi

My name is José. I am a newbie and just want to say Hi to all in the Forum.

Now on to the tutorials!

José

• hi

my name is dinesh, I am studying in course of " bacholer of computrer application" . I has interest in game development so that , one day I searched in internet . I found construct2 . it is very easy to develop games in construct2 . I like it very much.

• Hi! Mostly struggling with my laziness for making games

• Hi, I'm Blank (I don't share my real name online because I'm a loser),

I'm only 17 and wanted to join this community and get started. Talk is cheap when it comes to big projects so... On to the tutorials i guess xD

-Blank

• Hi, I'm Gary.

I was introduced to construct 2 through my brother. Previously I was working with pure code so this is a welcome retreat and allows you to be really productive!

Hope to Make and Play many great indie games!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everybody my name is Job Ben. I love games and I also love making them, I hope you guys will show some love to a construct 2 newbie.

Thanks

• Hello!

I was inspired to try my hand at game designing. Been trying to figure it out for a while. I have a few ideas in my head and a lot of patience, so I decided to start small. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two with this program.

: D

• Look at the best way, its an incredible program

• hello all,

The name is BOYEL. I am not a game proggrammer. I'm more an artist . 2d, 3d animation, digital paintings. Ussually for animations industry but now very interrested in game creations. Ussually, only doing arts, sprites, all that stuff, just helping some people in creating art for their games. Very interested with Contstruct. Hope i can learn to create games with this free version software then buy it for commercial use. Hope, this software doesn't need any proggramming skills to create some simple casual games for mobile content creations. Just drag and drop stuff. Cause I am very stupid in understanding proggramming

• Hello world!!! I am new to Construct 2 and am looking forward to learning more.

• My name is Diogo, I'm a programmer, and I'm also learning a bit about game development.

I'm using Construct 2 for prototyping, and to play with some fun ideas. I'll probably use it for jams, after I get better with it

• Hi new to construct.

Looking to create a sandbox crafting game as well as various other games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)