The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello I am Justin Wittrock, and I am a high school business/technology teacher at Litchfield High School in Litchfield, MN. It is April 17th, and we received 13" of snow yesterday! I heard about construct 2 on twitter. I am going to be teaching an intro to Computer Programming course next year, so I am doing some research on different programs that can be used.

• Hello my name is Kelzad Oox. I'm 15 years old and an animator from Newgrounds.com. I'm animating a special style called Madness Combat! I heard about this from Newgrounds's thread about the upcoming Construct 2 Game Jam and that's how I got interested in trying out the Constructor 2 program

• Hey everyone,

My name is Ruskul. I am an artist and programer. I have worked on various game projects and decided I wanted to make my own. I tried out construct 2 and bought the license within a week. I had been mostly using xna and c#, but was sold on construct almost right away. (time to learn xna -> months compared to a few weeks to learn contruct2). I spent 3 days and already had more progress done on my game than I did after several months of programing (not that that time was wasted... it translates very well to construct 2

cheers

• hello i am cameron lancaster i found scirra from a tutorial website on how to make video games. I originally was going to use yoyo gamemaker, but i looked at some people using it on youtube and then i saw people using scirra on youtube. i then thought to myself and said, "wow, Scirra is awesome! Yoyo gamemaker looks a little off performance and to complicated for me", so i went with Scirra

• i am a dog

• ola

• Hi I'm Deddy. I'm from Indonesia and I heard Construct2 from Google.

I'm newbie on this please help me if I get some trouble.

Thanks

• Hi, I am Manish, from India. I heard about Construct from my buddy Krish.

Looking forward to exploring the features of Construct and engage with the community.

• O HAI THEIR c(^▽^)

Mario from Brasil who was convinced to try Construct 2 by the awesome people who organized Global Game Jam Curitiba 2013. Now it has CHANGED MY LIFE and I even made a game with it (sort of)

• Hi, my name is Hector,

Im a fan of the nintendo sagas since i were a little boy, I started with super mario and donkey kong country 1 and 2 (snes). Actually, I´m mad for pokemon, i love that rpg!!! =D, I play pokemon Y (if someone wants to add me, PM please!, my FC is 2809 8320 4425).

Im a lover of action, rpg and fightning games. I would like to spend hours and hours at home with the consoles, however, due to my studies at university, i do not have enough time to play any videogame. Despite this inconvenience, my friends and me have founded an un official nintendo club at my university. Furthermore, last year, a videogame programing club started up there, sponsored by the IEEE, on that time i did not know anything about programing, coaches taught how to program HTML and Javascript games, we started trying to create space invaders, unfortunately i did not have any gaming programing experience, so everything was difficult, i felt everything was out of this world, too hard!!, the club closed a few months later since i started, the members were few .

That inspired me to start programing by my own, however, i dont know how to do it, so to create videogames I remebered construct, so I decided to start up here my road as a creator =D

I´m a spanish speaker too! , I´m peruvian, so, please feel free to talk with me in that language too

Saludos a todos, los mejores deseos para todos sus proyectos!

• Hello! Downloaded this to make a game with my friend. Looking forward to it!

• Uhhh... Hi? I found Construct 2 on Gamejolt... I will most likely just use it for web games. Its so simple it feels like cheating. Its nice because I can still make games and fit in homework and stuff. Its hard being 14 xD Anyways I am really looking forward to using this software! Looks more simple then Game Maker Studio and I can export it to html and mobile if I buy the license!

• Hello All, I'm newbi at construct 2 app, i want learn how to make good game, thanks for attention!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello there!

I'm a database architect, I do game jams with friends since a few months (our site : http://schizokoa.com/ ), sadly, I'm the only programmer of the crew; we've chosen construct 2 so we could share the workload and, hopefully, do better games.

• Hello all! I am a new developer here! Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to release apps soon!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)