The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey there everybody!

My name is Zack and I have been using construct 2 for about 3 months creating a game. I am an aspiring 2D/3D animator, but really have fun making my own games in construct 2 as well.

I'm always looking to challenge myself and making a game from scratch and on my own was definitely a great challenge for me. Not only did I have fun, but with basic programming knowledge in flash, this program really helped me to be creative and make a game I enjoy.

Although the game is not quite done yet, I hope to have it done and up in the arcade soon.

Until then, its back to work for me.

• Hi my name is Dicran, i have 19 years old and i download this tool because i wanted to start creating my own games, i don't know if this is gonna work but idk who knows right?

• Hi,

I'm Dan and I am making games that I can put on facebook.

Thanks

• ciao non riesco a scaricare costruct2

• "Let me introduce myself I'm a man of Art and fame, pleased to meet you can't you guess my name." Apologies to the Rolling Stones.

I just published a Croquet game. Real croquet not a casual backyard game you played as a kid. If you know the rules of croquet you can play English or American Croquet. This game is based on the Billiards found in Construct2. It was a steep learning curve, and I have far to go. All in all it was fun and I look forward to finishing it out. My primary interest in games is the art, for which I will keep working. It was really hard to get through the actual making the balls dance around. I don't think like some of you folks. Any way Hi. Jer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! I am Samuel Roshan. Always Dreamt of making a awesome isometric game like Jagged Alliance 2 and Diablo 2. With rise of mobile game I also want to create an action based endless runner. I hope Construct 2 is my answer to all my dreams.

Wish all the best to all the game makes here. Special thanks to everyone who helped me on various Forum topics and disscusion. Especially

• Hi !!. Newbie here

• Hi Im Roger. I wabt to create a Super Mario like game with items found in levels to collect and use in the game (and switch at will). Never been good at programming, but going to give this a go.

• New to game development using HTML5, seems it is a great approach and wants to try it.

• Trueno Elfico

Hi I'm a student of Software Engineering from México.

Just the past weekend I heard of the existence of construct 2.

I had signed this event with the intention of finding a team and develop a game in just two days, as I only knew developing in XNA GAME STUDIO, and was the only one with experience in the team, so doing it this way was not feasible, then a guy who apparently works for Microsoft told us to Construct 2.

Before that my team wanted to use Unity but no time for that, so I started to explore the possibilities of Construct 2 and Wow!.

I loved it, i was using it for about 30 hours in just 2 days, we did a little space game, a prototype of an idea.

A little piece of knowledge.

I look forward to getting your license, congratulations guys is beautiful.

• HEYO!!! All cauliflower are the best! And everyone else. hope to discover some awesome games!

• HI EveryOne/quote]

• well I am learning game development at Microsoft virtual academy . This is the start of my carrier.

• HI, my name is Rafael Costa, I'm from Portugal, and I found about Scirra and Construct2 from a course in MVA ( Microsoft Virtual Academy).

I'm just starting this chapter in my life, I found out that I just love programming and creating, I strated out learning C# and then found myself interested in creating games so I followed MVA's 'Gaming Engines for Windows 8 Jump Start' course and one of the Modules is all about Construct2 so I'm downloading it and I'm going to try it out!

Right from the start I wanna thank the Scirra team and let you know that, altough it is not easy to make software free, I really believe you deserve all the praise for making that effort.

Thumbs up for Scirra!

• Hello there gang I'm Sho well atleast thats what most call me.

Yes i'm the newest noob of the community but very eager and excited to get started. I have research quite a few of these game making engines and this is where i ended up. Nice to meet you all and koddos to Construct2..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)