The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, a gamer from Finland reporting in!

• Hello there, I am Huw Miller, or legofreak689 from Kimberley, BC. I heard about Construct 2 from a video I saw on the web. Hopefully something exciting will happen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • MY DREAM!!!!! i am soooo happy.

• Hi there!

I'm Josh, a initiate into the game programming world, Construct 2 looks awesome, I hope that my game will be awesome, too!

• Hello! I'm Guido, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I know close to nothing about game programming but I worked with videogames before in a couples of companies. I'm gonna try to work with Contruct 2 to create a couple of games that I've designed but didn't get to put to work with a team.

Wish me best!

• Hi. I'm UnfeelingRug (irl name Damien). I heard about this through my ICS4U online course, the teacher recommended it, and I thought I would check it out. I haven't made anything yet, but I'm hoping I get off to a good start.

• Yo I am Benson Victor

• Let's all play "Flying Portuguese"

• Hello everyone!

I just downloaded Construct 2 recently and I gotta say, I kinda love it! I'm primarily a 3d artist trying to get into the industry, but I realize that in the indie game market I need to diversify a little bit, so I'm taking a plunge into the 2d game art world.

Anyway, I have no experience in programming, so Construct 2 seemed like a great way for me to start inserting and testing 2d arts in a really basic way. I'm excited to be part of this greater community!

Here's a link to my portfolio site:And here's a link to a little simple something that I threw together in Construct 2. It's REALLY ROUGH:

• Hey there everybody!

My name is Zack and I have been using construct 2 for about 3 months creating a game. I am an aspiring 2D/3D animator, but really have fun making my own games in construct 2 as well.

I'm always looking to challenge myself and making a game from scratch and on my own was definitely a great challenge for me. Not only did I have fun, but with basic programming knowledge in flash, this program really helped me to be creative and make a game I enjoy.

Although the game is not quite done yet, I hope to have it done and up in the arcade soon.

Until then, its back to work for me.

• Hi my name is Dicran, i have 19 years old and i download this tool because i wanted to start creating my own games, i don't know if this is gonna work but idk who knows right?

• Hi,

I'm Dan and I am making games that I can put on facebook.

Thanks

• ciao non riesco a scaricare costruct2

• "Let me introduce myself I'm a man of Art and fame, pleased to meet you can't you guess my name." Apologies to the Rolling Stones.

I just published a Croquet game. Real croquet not a casual backyard game you played as a kid. If you know the rules of croquet you can play English or American Croquet. This game is based on the Billiards found in Construct2. It was a steep learning curve, and I have far to go. All in all it was fun and I look forward to finishing it out. My primary interest in games is the art, for which I will keep working. It was really hard to get through the actual making the balls dance around. I don't think like some of you folks. Any way Hi. Jer

• Hi! I am Samuel Roshan. Always Dreamt of making a awesome isometric game like Jagged Alliance 2 and Diablo 2. With rise of mobile game I also want to create an action based endless runner. I hope Construct 2 is my answer to all my dreams.

Wish all the best to all the game makes here. Special thanks to everyone who helped me on various Forum topics and disscusion. Especially

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)