The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello,

I have a few ideas, but only have the free version... for now.

• Sabotcat here...writer and designer who's jumping over from GameSalad to have a look at how this works. I'm hopeful it's a bit cleaner. Will be back with questions as I go on! Cannot wait!

• Hi there! I'm Ryuno, a music composer and sound designer who hasn't really coded anything in about a decade trying to get back to making games, since I'm working as a freelancer in the game industry. Nice to meet you all!

• Hi there! I'm Alex, a music composer and sound designer who hasn't really coded anything in about a decade trying to get back to making games, since I'm working as a freelancer in the game industry. Nice to meet you all!

• Hello everybody!!!

I expect to be a good forero.

• could someone say Lokheed e-mail?

• Hi, I'm Vinicius, and I'm Brazilian. I am studiyng digital medias for two years, and pixel art. I'm am working with a game that is still very rough but is advancing, and I really need a music composer. Could someone help me?

• i consider myself an intelligent person and love the show gilligans island and alf

• Hello,

I'm Neirith and I love Construct 2! Awesome way to make HTML5 games

At the moment, I'm making a zombie game.

• Hello everyone!

I'm Copons and I've been tinkering with C2 for a couple of weeks now and this is what I did in 3 or 4 days of actual development on the free version:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com u/12429139/ Games/HLVGdemo/index.html

(spaces added for lack of rep)

Such fun to use C2, I'm loving it so far!

• Hi, my name is James. I heard about Construct 2 from reddit actually. I'm going to try the game creator tonight and my goal is to need that business license within a few months.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everybody. I am Ashar Jamil and i am new to this form. Would you mind reviewing my game and also please give me feedback to improve my game. By the way its clone of Flappy Bird game.

• hello!!! Just registered and downloading construct 2

• Hello everyone, im fabzy

Im a pixel artist and hope to bring you lots of pixel goodness in the shape of resources for all you budding 2d developers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)