The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• o guys sorry I didnt introduce my self.

my name is Carlo Andrei Mercado I am interactive media designer, I am from Colombia, I am 24 years old, I studied in ICESI University in Cali.

i like to work a lot of in platformers, metroidvania, coop, rpgs, and fighting game

here is my deviant art page

http://ffman22.deviantart.com/

and my portfolio page.

http://f-fman.wix.com/portfolio-ffman22

if some one need help with something or need how to i did something tell me i will help you.

I work as concept artist and illustrator, but I love working on texturing and animation.

in Level Plus Game Stuido S.A.S

see ya and great work scirra.

construct 2 is best 2D engine for me

• Hi guys,

I study CS at University of Karachi, just beginner in developing apps, and starting game development just right now, from here... I found this engine very user friendly and may be the best 2d game sdk out there...

So , game development here I come

• hi,

Am from Kenya, have learnt about Counstruct2 tonight, its 1:18am here and can't wait to develop my first games. Thank you Construct2.

• hi

• Name: Marcus Hernes Davidsen

Current Project: Banzaria

Progress: 10%

About me: Im a 18 year old man looking to make a game called Banzaria. The game is set the medieval times and its an MMORPG.

• eae vou criar um jogo de rpg

• Hello!

My name is Felipe, i've studied game development for 3 years, and now i want to work with it

• eu vou fazer um jogo dahora

• Hello, my name is Chad. I bought Construct 2 on Steam because I thought it would be fun to dabble in. I am in NC.

• Hi, I am Donna. I am from Little Rock, AR and heard about Construct 2 in my Digital Game design glass

• Hola!! bueno soy NEW en esto ndams les dire que VOY A HACER EL MEJOR JUEGO DE TODOS LOS TIEMPOS Y LUEGO LO PASARE A 3D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ello!

I am a proud, newbie in town - and hope to meet every single one of you sooner or later...

That was very geeky..

• Hello, Gamers or Developers.

I'm a fresh meat. Nice to meet all of you and hope that you guys can guide me to perform better in this Construct 2.

I'm not a programmer and I'm bad in coding.

But I can do some designs tho.

Anyway, looking forward to talk to each of you all out there soon.

Best Regards.

• Hello Guys, my name is Berto and I'm from Bolivia. I've been developing apps in Xcode for IOS for a while. Recently I got insterested in developing games, read a lot about it and found so many good comments about Construct 2 that I decide to give it a try.

Hope to be in contact soon.

• My name is Joelle Reid and I'm from Ohio I heard this website from Google searching for the addicting game Pou after someone stole my phone out from my backpack I'm in fourth grade

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)