What would be your dream game (to make)?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use your imagination and build your dream house!
  • Something like the Suikoden series. That kind of world building will probably take years of work, and to get something on that series level, it would need to be very, very polished.

Also, Wonderboy. This one, I'm working on right now.

• burningcake

I already tried that, but it´s way to unstable and limited

i bought the version 9 and X10 ages ago . you can have my serial codes if you really want to use it

• jogo de carro

• I dream of making a awesome RPG. I'd love it if I could make something of the scale and quality of Skyrim

• > burningcake

>

> I already tried that, but it´s way to unstable and limited

>

i bought the version 9 and X10 ages ago . you can have my serial codes if you really want to use it

That sounds like it could be piracy talk, which is not allowed on the forum.

• Arima Shoutin' like a scurvy pirate not allowed here? 'tis be not jolly.

• I already got the code for that

Honestly this engine really sucks, every map editor is a million times better. So nevermind

• I would make a MMO version of my top-down space sandbox for mobiles, for sure.

Imagine eve-online, but with more easier controls, more fast-paced combat, but retaining the same level of depth and complexity, ie. capturing star systems, building outposts, factories, mining operations, hauling goods and a great player-driven economy.

• I wanna create a 3D Tactical RPG for consoles...

Someday I'll have the team and the money to make it real =3

• My dream game would be something between Supreme Ruler and Pandemic: American swine. In that game player would control own nation in world strugling with a very nasty and dangerous pandemia. The game would be very close to American swine but with deeper economy, diplomacy and wars. Of course there will also be lots of kickass ways to "protect" your nation for example nuclear and chemical weapons.

• I'd make a 2-d game with sprite animation from vanillaware (without the dragons crown overthetop designs) level/world design like super metroid/symphony of the night just more detailed/varied, tight responsive gameplay with plenty of combos, enemy ai that didn't suck, a story that is actually interesting, and a simple/clean leveling system not bogged down with a thousand gear pickups.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A sandbox RPG along the lines of Fallout 3.

• ARPG like diablo 3 or Torchlight 2.

• ahh.... RTS, definitely RTS...

(multiplayer of Dark Reign + COH)

• ... a game that makes me so much money, that I can spent the rest of my life making the games I want without disturbing things like...jobs....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)