ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • A collection of behaviors to help you make nice UI in no time.

You can check it out here :

aekiro.itch.io/proui

Questions and Suggestions are welcomed.

For bug reports, either post in this thread or message me on:

discord.gg/r26yW59

username = Aekiro

• Looks interesting, user interfaces have always been poorly supported in construct.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I liked it!

• Finally, great UI addons! 🔥

• Great UI addon.

Don't forget to check out the 'Group Objects' feature another great addition! Check out the feature here:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Mikal Interesting! How does it work with multiple instances? For example if I have 3 green 'parent' sprites and 10 pink 'child' sprites - which children will be linked to which parents?

Also, is it possible to choose which properties are copied from the parent object? For example, I want to copy position and angle, but not scale and opacity.

• Sorry, I am not the author (bought it, but have not tried the groups part), but try it out and the author is looking for feedback / feature requests.

• Oh, it's a part of ProUI, I though it was a different plugin. If this is mainly for UI controls, then I guess my questions are irrelevant.

• Oh, it's a part of ProUI, I though it was a different plugin. If this is mainly for UI controls, then I guess my questions are irrelevant.

I've bought it, it's actually really good at what you wanted it to do. It's sort of like Prefabs.

The author mainly uses it for UI, but besides some limitations with other behaviors like physics and some platforming issues, there's nothing really stopping you from using it to compose objects!

• Mikal Interesting! How does it work with multiple instances? For example if I have 3 green 'parent' sprites and 10 pink 'child' sprites - which children will be linked to which parents?

Also, is it possible to choose which properties are copied from the parent object? For example, I want to copy position and angle, but not scale and opacity.

You can try it out here: construct.net/en/make-games/addons/367/game-object

And it is not possible to choose which properties are copied.

As Rory said, it does have limitations due to the fact that C3 builtin addons were not made to work with a scene graph/objects groups. But it's alright for UIs.

• This is good stuff! I was looking for an alternative to FlatUI (C2) for Construct 3 based projects. I will purchase a copy soon.

• I was interested in buying but just noticed it does not support worker mode? I thought that was the preferred option for games?

• It will support worker very soon. I'll let you know when it does. Thank you.

• looks great! is this available to try now?

• Has this been tested on an Android APK on device? It should work right? I installed it the other day but now on my device the app freezes at startup.

It 'may' be this plugin (I hope not) but I wondered if you could confirm that it 'should' work before I start deleting things.

Cheers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)