ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Tried to use the slider and a black screen is the result.

Tried to use radio button, and on play the buttons moves alone on mouse over or disables status.

The normal button work fine.

I miss something?

Thank you

• Hi supercam

Check that the radio buttons main image point is at the center.

As for the slider, I'll look into it.

Can you try with without using worker mode ?

Edit:

The slider works fine on my side. Can you tell me more about your setup ?

• First off love the plugins, I purchased them and they are really awesome.

One thing I did notice is that if I tried advanced minification with the sample project you included it fails. Did you have any plans to make so that the plugins can be minified without any issues ?

Thanks.

• First off love the plugins, I purchased them and they are really awesome.

One thing I did notice is that if I tried advanced minification with the sample project you included it fails. Did you have any plans to make so that the plugins can be minified without any issues ?

Thanks.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'll look into it. Meanwhile you can use simple minification.

• rhg1968 The addons now support advanced minification.

Please download the latest version on itch.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for taking care of that so quickly.

• Hi Aekiro, I've bought the plugin and so far it works wonderfully. But I just want to ask if we can't create new GameObject and then edit the gameobject name?

So far I always put the GameObject using editor in every layout. Is that the correct approach? I am thinking to dump all of game object in one layout and then create them using function when needed, but it seems there are no option to assign gameobject name from the event sheet?

Thanks!

• Hi Aekiro, I've bought the plugin and so far it works wonderfully. But I just want to ask if we can't create new GameObject and then edit the gameobject name?

So far I always put the GameObject using editor in every layout. Is that the correct approach? I am thinking to dump all of game object in one layout and then create them using function when needed, but it seems there are no option to assign gameobject name from the event sheet?

Thanks!

How about using the clone action of the game object ? There's a name parameter that you can specify.

Look at the demo project (game object section) to see how the clone action is used.

If this is not enough I might need to add a "set name" action to game object.

• > Hi Aekiro, I've bought the plugin and so far it works wonderfully. But I just want to ask if we can't create new GameObject and then edit the gameobject name?

> So far I always put the GameObject using editor in every layout. Is that the correct approach? I am thinking to dump all of game object in one layout and then create them using function when needed, but it seems there are no option to assign gameobject name from the event sheet?

> Thanks!

How about using the clone action of the game object ? There's a name parameter that you can specify.

Look at the demo project (game object section) to see how the clone action is used.

If this is not enough I might need to add a "set name" action to game object.

Hi Aekiro I tried cloning from other layout but it doesn't seem to work.

Clone -> assign names, seems to only work if the object cloned is already present in the layout. Added with the fact that "GameObject" name can't be assigned using ES, make "System:Create Object" cannot be used.

Also it seems Clone GameObject cannot works if the name is empty?

I tried to messed up with the example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aD9VzLDJPa_p-U-HSQOQrG6_EOPV_lXd/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

• baterism

Clone -> assign names, seems to only work if the object cloned is already present in the layout

Correct. you would need to pick the object first, so the object needs to be in the layout.

Also it seems Clone GameObject cannot works if the name is empty?

Yes.

Anyways, I added the "set name" action to the gameobject behavior, and hopefully it will be helpful in your use case; if not we'll figure out something else.

Contact me on Discord so I can give you the updated version.

discord.gg/r26yW59

username = Aekiro

• Hi Aekiro ! Thanks it works perfectly. I attached the sample of the implementation.

drive.google.com/file/d/1ES15nFKvWAF5-B8PrxjU9TJsoay-tuZb/view

• Aekiro

Is there a problem with the latest version, i can't get slider bars to work, either my project or your example file. The bars won't move.

Thanks.

• mOOnpunk

I just checked and everything seems OK.

Did you check the latest version of the demo project or an old one ?

Have you checked if ProUI is initialized with the init action at the start of the layout ? (init is required for newest version)

If nothing works, please post a screenshot of the chrome console.

• I wasn't aware initialise was needed now, i updated it and it works again now. Thanks.

• Would it be possible to add a "padding" option to the slider bar. It would add padding or a margin at either end which sets the boundary of slider so we can create a more traditional scroll bar.

The difference is with a slider bar the origin point of the slider is in the centre so the slider sides moves past the slider bar sides at the min and max positions, with padding if your slider object was 32 pixels wide with the origin point in the middle, you could set a padding of 16 pixels so that the edges of the slider object stops at the edges of the slider bar object. The slide boundary would be 16 pixels in from the object at either side.

Also could you add the ability to set a sliders min value and step value through events, at the moment only value and max value are supported, min value and step value can only be set in the editor.

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)