ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • I can confirm that this doesn't work on device (Android). I had a dialogue box and a couple of grid scrollers which work perfectly in preview but when exported to a debug.apk would hang on the start.

I deleted the ProUI plugin AND all instances of the grid scroller and dialogue box so there was no longer any trace of ProUI and the app runs fine again. I made no other changes to the project, infact I spent all day with this initially deleting all other plugins to track down the issue. ProUI was the last thing I removed.

The only error I got while remotely debugging on device was:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
     at C3.Runtime._LoadDataJson (scripts/c3runtime.js:454)
     at C3.Runtime.Init (scripts/c3runtime.js:454)
     at async f._InitDOM (main.js:5)
     at async f._Init (main.js:5)

I think that's pretty vague, but it might help you.

Hopefully you can fix this issue soon!!

Let me know! Thanks

Simon

• I can confirm that this doesn't work on device (Android). I had a dialogue box and a couple of grid scrollers which work perfectly in preview but when exported to a debug.apk would hang on the start.

I deleted the ProUI plugin AND all instances of the grid scroller and dialogue box so there was no longer any trace of ProUI and the app runs fine again. I made no other changes to the project, infact I spent all day with this initially deleting all other plugins to track down the issue. ProUI was the last thing I removed.

The only error I got while remotely debugging on device was:

> Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
    at C3.Runtime._LoadDataJson (scripts/c3runtime.js:454)
    at C3.Runtime.Init (scripts/c3runtime.js:454)
    at async f._InitDOM (main.js:5)
    at async f._Init (main.js:5)

I think that's pretty vague, but it might help you.

Hopefully you can fix this issue soon!!

Let me know! Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon, thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you please contact me on discord.gg/r86m64

username = Aekiro

• looks great! is this available to try now?

Thanks. will be back again very soon.

• Apologies to Aekiro. In the end the issue I was having had nothing to do with ProUi.

That fact that I had a file named data.json seemed to be causing the failure to run on device.

I can confirm that ProUI is actually very awesome and so to is the support! :)

• when will this be available again?

this will be a god send, i switched to construct 3 lately and i was using a bunch of plugins that i had to scrapp (gridcontrol, rexboundaries , etc) and had to remake my ui with the available plugins, was...not...easy... this will be great.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am waiting patiently for this to be available again. I NEED this as building complex UI in C3 is a huge pain!

Something like this needs to be Scirras next big project to make these built in plugins/behaviors.

• Construct team should take a closer look on this. Maybe the team can suggest to buy this plugin and turn it into a built-in. If everything works as promised this plugin will not be just another plugin, it will be a game changer. UI creation is the most missing feature for Construct engine. Except from creating complex UIs for games, this also giving the opportunity for Construct users to create web applications.

• A collection of behaviors to help you make nice UI in no time.

This looks AMAZING... Been having issues designing my own and while it looks good, yours looks much better. Very nice.

• ProUI is up again for whoever wants to purchase it.

• This is one of the most useful plugin. Thank you! :)

• ProUI is up again for whoever wants to purchase it.

awsome thanks !

Quick question, is it possible to set the gridview data to an array, instead of a json.data file?

• > ProUI is up again for whoever wants to purchase it.

awsome thanks !

Quick question, is it possible to set the gridview data to an array, instead of a json.data file?

Do you mean the Construct array object ?

GridView only accepts a JSON array of objects, as data. So you need to convert your array to a JSON array of objects.

for example :

[1,2,3] should be [{"key":1},{"key":2},{"key":3}]

• > > ProUI is up again for whoever wants to purchase it.

>

>

> awsome thanks !

>

> Quick question, is it possible to set the gridview data to an array, instead of a json.data file?

Do you mean the Construct array object ?

GridView only accepts a JSON array of objects, as data. So you need to convert your array to a JSON array of objects.

for example :

[1,2,3] should be [{"key":1},{"key":2},{"key":3}]

yeah the array object.

ah ok i see , convert manually you mean xD, thats a bummer hehe ,i just wanted to make a inventory like grid with no information and copy pasting [{},{},{}] a hundred times was a bit weird, is there another to do it?

still a great addon.

• Just FYI, I just purchased it and I noticed that a bunch of the behaviors don't work and are throwing console errors on the latest beta (190).

Yes, I realize it's a beta. Just letting you know that it might be something you want to look at.

• Just FYI, I just purchased it and I noticed that a bunch of the behaviors don't work and are throwing console errors on the latest beta (190).

Yes, I realize it's a beta. Just letting you know that it might be something you want to look at.

Thank you. Yes, r190 breaks some of the addons. The bug will be fixed by Scirra in the next release. For now please use the stable version.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)