Construct Master Collection :: Enterprise Level Addon Collection

• Would you be able to make an addon that allows construct 3 to receive share data from chrome?

Hi, I think Construct 3 already supports a Share feature.

But, if that's not what you are looking for, you can send an order request to support@constructcollection.com or the website.

• > Would you be able to make an addon that allows construct 3 to receive share data from chrome?

Hi, I think Construct 3 already supports a Share feature.

But, if that's not what you are looking for, you can send an order request to support@constructcollection.com or the website.

No it is not what I am looking for I have sent you an email.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I have a question to the Mobile Master Ads addon:

I've added the addon like in the tutorial, trying to use Google-Admob's ad-mediation. I've tried it in my project and also with the sample project you provided but it didn't work for me...

What I'm using:

Construct 3 with C3-runtime.

For my project I used the C3-Build-System for signed-release-apk (Android 5+).

What I've done:

I added the MobileMasterAds Addon and provided the following information / settings:

Debug Mode: Enabled

Sandbox Mode: Enabled

(Tried both enabled and both disabled, nothing worked)

Personalized Ads: Enabled

Auto Show: Disabled

Children: Default

Families: Default

I changed nothing at "Banner Settings" (I only want to use rewarded Video).

Android:

There I put the Reward Video ID from my Admob-Console.

I left the "banner ID" and "Interstitial ID" empty, since I don't want to use them. I also left the "IOS"-Settings empty.

Credentials: Here I added my Admob App ID.

I also didn't do anything in the "Admob SDK" section.

That's all the settings.

I've tested them in my project and also in your sample file.

In your sample file I only changed these settings and nothing more, then exported with C3 to debug-APK. I've opened the app and clicking the prepare / show reward video button did nothing. No text-outputs on the right side, just nothing happened.

In my project I've added a simple button to "prepare reward video". Then I made an Event "On reward video load" with the action "show reward video". I also added an Event "On reward video load failed" with an action to show me a text-message, but there also nothing happened.

What do I have to do to only get your sample project working?

I've read the full documentation but didn't find anything I did wrong...

Before I've added your Master Ads Addon, I used the default Admob Plugin of Construct 3 and there everything worked fine with the same Credentials.

Any help would be great. Thank you!

Edit (some more questions):

To integrate Facebook-Ads to the mediation you need to integrate Facebook's SDK. Is that done by just adding the Mobile-Master-Ads + Mobile Ads - Facebook Addon? Also for Applovin: To add an App to Applovin you need to integrate their SDK.

• LaurenceBedford I'm afraid I didn't receive your email. Did you make sure you've sent to support@constructcollection.com ?

CGamez We have realtime support at the Discord Community, so I can help you out. 🙂

• LaurenceBedford I'm afraid I didn't receive your email. Did you make sure you've sent to support@constructcollection.com ?

CGamez We have realtime support at the Discord Community, so I can help you out. 🙂

chadorireborn

Hi thanks for letting me know, I will resend the email!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)